Without Shame, They Are Idiots...

Without Shame, They Are Idiots...

A Chapter by Lucas Grasha

You idiots of society, how it is a pleasure playing mind games with you. The idiocy that you display is inexcusable, since you reside in a fully developed country. I am surprised that you’re still alive, considering how stupid that you are…I’m not exactly sure how you managed to learn how to eat. Yes, I will call you delinquents, and you deserve monikers as such, since I am too intelligent to resort to racial slurs.

          All that you center your lives around are cheap, wasteful things…and then you expect life to be handed to you upon a silver platter. And you dare accuse me of hoarding government assist money? You have not done a single note-worthy action in your entire life, whereas I have written some quite beautiful poetry, some quite beautiful music, and I try my hand at writing works of literature. You have eaten from the pig’s trough while I have studied the books of the university’s library.

          There is truly not much to say about your lack of intelligence that has not already been spoken of before. But one thing I must add is that I would want to help you…to bring you out of stupidity and into enlightenment…but I fear the worst as you mock my intellect, simply because you don’t take the time to try to understand me; I fear that you will ignore that golden chance that I am giving to you.

 

What a shame…

 

Daniel Helle, Twenty-eight of April, Two Thousand and Eleven..



© 2011 Lucas Grasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the direct and honest words in this chapter. Sometime you wonder why people can see the truth and won't listen to logic? Complete chapter was strong. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

As a position poem, I didn't like this. Even the passion toward your own goals was muted. Get angrier.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good perspective,indignant with good reason.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I wouldn't use "idiocy" in the sentence directly proceeding the first with "idiots". It looks and feels redundant. It's unnecessary to add words to sentences like such: "I am surprised that you're still alive, considering how stupid that you are." Either "that" could be removed. The sentences would be far less bulky and rigid. Most of your wording is like this, including those in previous entries.

Also, "All that you center your lives around are cheap, wasteful things..." doesn't read right. I'd suggest changing the first bit to: "You only center your/so on".

All in all, this is excessively arrogant. That's not a personal opinion--it simply is. My actual, person opinion is thus: Try to write naturally. That's it. Naturally. You attempt to phrase things so cleverly, but it comes across as trite. No offense.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2000 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011
Tags: idiots, ghettos, hate


Author

Lucas Grasha
Lucas Grasha

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I've chosen in life to use the pen in place of the sword; or rather, the giving in place of giving up. I believe that I do possess a talent, but that opinion is only mine; if you would please (if you .. more..

Writing
Nucleus Nucleus

A Poem by Lucas Grasha


Superb Superb

A Poem by Lucas Grasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..