My Longing...

My Longing...

A Chapter by Lucas Grasha

I know so well your confusion…and that is what breaks my heart. It hurts not the most to see that you love another, but say that I am still your Guardian and not love me so. This all is the most painful thing for me…it’s something that I’ve never experienced. I just wish, so hard, that you would sway your mind…that you would just for that single moment I long for, say those word I want to hear…

          The tears I hold back for you start to hurt. At this point, I just want to die in your comfort. I just want to express every single little bit of affection I have for you and then just fade away. My age says I am young, but I am much older…and these kinds of things have worn down on me. I just want to love as I fall…

          In the musical, “Phantom of the Opera” the Phantom is in love with Christine, trying to claim her heart…but she loves Raoul instead and leaves the Phantom heart-broken. I cannot draw enough parallels to I and the Phantom and you to Christine. I love you…I do not want to have to deal with this pain anymore…just embrace me in your arms with all of your heart for one moment…

 

“Say you’ll share with me one love, one lifetime…

lead me, save me from my solitude…

Say you’ll want me with you here, beside you…

anywhere you go let me go too…

Engel, that’s all I ask of you…” " The Phantom (As I sing his lines…)

 

Daniel Helle, Eighteenth of May, Two Thousand and Eleven.



© 2011 Lucas Grasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh the troubles of love. Nicely captured.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A amazing chapter. You know how to draw the reader in with wise statements and powerful quotes. Thank you for the beautiful story. You always make your point loud and clear.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"It hurts not the most to see that you love" That part was kind of awkward. "In the musical,(No comma) “Phantom of the Opera”(,)"

It's so sad. :-(

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh!!! it's really touching write, and i say i can relate each and every line you depicted here. It's awesome, looking for such works from you.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Spirited and raw, highly interesting, well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011
Tags: love, heart-break


Author

Lucas Grasha
Lucas Grasha

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I've chosen in life to use the pen in place of the sword; or rather, the giving in place of giving up. I believe that I do possess a talent, but that opinion is only mine; if you would please (if you .. more..

Writing
Nucleus Nucleus

A Poem by Lucas Grasha


Superb Superb

A Poem by Lucas Grasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..