Dark Beauty

Dark Beauty

A Story by Daniel Grant
"

My entry for the Vampire Stories Contest, just a short story, i have tried to create a blend of Horror and slight Erotica, i hope you enjoy :)

"
Dark Beauty 

Tonight was the night I was ready to finally confess my feelings for the girl of my dreams. Lucia, the girl who i had been madly in love with for as long as i can remember, we had recently gotten closer as friends and began to hang out with each other. I always dreamed of spilling out my feelings for her, so you can imagine my utter amazement when suddenly she confessed that she had strong feelings for me too, I was in shock and could not believe that it was true but, nevertheless we arranged to meet at midnight tonight.

Although the set time was late and not very practical, I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and replaced them with wild thoughts of how much i wanted kiss her scarlet red lips, and stroke my fingers through her her long dark flowing hair, my thoughts for her were tainted and dirty but i could not help my urge for lust towards her. For as long as i had known her i always felt mysteriously drawn to her in a way that felt beyond a teenage boys mad lust for a girl, i always felt connected to her in some way. Perhaps tonight all my feelings would make sense...

Sneaking out at near midnight was not on the list of my usual activities but, upon leaving my house a wave of excitement rushed over me as i knew it would not be long before i saw beautiful Lucia. I had been given instructions to meet her at the old chapel at the end of the neighborhood, part of me was reluctant to go there as the place gives me the creeps but, once again the thought of embracing a kiss from her soft lips encouraged me to proceed with the meet. As i approached the chapel i could see a dim flickering light in the top window which appeared to be candle light, my only thought was that it reminded me of various horror movies that i had saw, this however was only a trigger for me to proceed further, I had to see Lucia no matter the cost, i felt as though i was under a spell, i could not remove the thoughts from my mind, which only grew stronger the closer i got to where she was waiting for me.

Approaching the chapel door I noticed it was slightly ajar, I entered cautiously as i did not want to appear to hasty, however my stealthy entrance was destroyed by the loud creak of the old chapel door, thundering and echoing throughout the chapel, i knew that she would know i had arrived, looking up into the top atrium of the chapel a shadow glided across the walls in the light of the candles, a feminine, perfectly curved silhouette, sexual in the flickering candle light, then.... the silhouette was met with a familiar, innocent voice, Lucia... the girl i had longed to to be with. " Up here... C'mon" although a gentle whisper, her voice could be heard clearly as it echoed around the inner walls and seemed to connect directly to my ears as though she was right next to me.

Climbing an old stone staircase, spiraling ever closer to the beautiful, sexy maiden above, i finally entered a large room which was lit by many church candles. Focusing my eyes and allowing them to adjust to the dim light, i suddenly noticed Lucia standing in a corner, shrouded in a heavy shadow all around her, squinting my eyes to confirm her identity i could see her long Venus like hair, shimmering in a dim glow of candlelight. She called my name "come to me, i have been waiting for you" she whispered seductively across the room, enticing me into the darkness which seemed to surround her, i took a quick gulp and moved towards Lucia, my palms were moist with nervous sweat yet i could not help but feel impulsively drawn to her, as i got closer to her she edged out of the darkness and into the glowing light.

In front of me stood the most beautiful, godess like women i had ever saw, the candle light seemed to only compliment her every perfect curve, dressed in a silky black dress, tightly fitted to her seductive body, her breasts were easily noticable in the dress as they were accentuated by the low cut split in the top of the dress, her hair lay beautifully down to her hips, which were also complimented by the tight fittings of the dress, every curve was instantly made more sexual and seductive. No matter how much i tried i could not draw my eyes away from her beauty, looking into her dark eyes was like being put into a lustful trance in which i could only think the most primal desires. She moved closer to me, making me shake with anticipation i had waited for this moment for so long and now i knew my time had came... just then, she whispered softly to me... " i know you want me, i have seen the way you look at me" the way in which she said this made me excitedly tremble with lust... she moved slowly towards my ear and whispered, " i want you" and at that moment our passion erupted into a frenzy of lust.

Our hands surveying uncharted territory of each others bodies, our lips meeting a furious, lustful combination of love and sexual desire, her lips soft but slightly cold, her tongue touching mine, a fiery heat between our breath as we embraced deeper breaths, slight moans could be heard as we gave into our desires, my hands gliding over every inch of her body, caressing every sexual curve, her body was magnificent and seemed as thought it had been crafted in a Queen like manner, however her flesh was cold to the touch as i glided my lips down to her neck, she moaned louder and reacted to the movement of my tongue thus breaking all innocence and purity she may have once had, her nails sunk into my back and scratched harder each time, which escalated my primal instincts further, i moved my hands to her ample breasts and caressed them softly in my hands, cupping them and gently teasing her with a pinch of her already swollen n*****s, her voice trembled with pleasure as she exclaimed to me "I want you forever!!" 

Her kisses became more forceful as she began to get more excited with every touch i made, soon she was kissing my neck and gliding her snake like tongue up and down the side of my neck, i let out a moan and whispered "i want you forever too" then suddenly she stopped... almost as if i said something wrong, i couldn't understand why she stopped " what's wrong?" i said worryingly... i was meant with a blank dead stare which seemed to strike me deep in my soul... i was worried that i annoyed her and as i edged the words "have i done..." i was interrupted.... "together....FOREVER!" then from out of nowhere i was thrown to the floor and pounced upon aggressively.... this did not feel like before, this was something else, she was suddenly much more powerful and i could not move, i struggled but could not scream, my throat felt tight and i could not strain my vocal cords to call out for help, all i felt now was sheer terror and fear.... this was no Lucia, she was something else.... 

As Lucia stretched her body back and swung her hair in the candle light she let out a cackling laugh of happiness which struck fear into my heart... however my eyes caught the true terror of what Lucia really was... as the candle light shined against her pure, innocent face, within her seductive, evil smile a set of fangs glistened in the light.... in that split second moment, everything made sense, why i was drawn to her for so many years... i was prey, and i had been hunted and caught.... before i could attempt to scream one last time her head beamed toward my neck... as she sunk her sharpened fangs in to my neck, i felt them penetrate deep in to my skin, i grimaced in pain for a brief moment and then.... nothing.... everything went black

As i awoke i pried open my eyes... my vision skewed by my demise, a figure stood in front of me.... Lucia, the girl i imagined as my true love, now stood before me soaked in my blood, shimmering in the now fading candle light, her pure white face now awash with the thick ruby colored substance... the final words i heard... " Together forever... eternal, we are one"......

The End 

© 2013 Daniel Grant


Author's Note

Daniel Grant
I hope you enjoyed reading this, as always all reviews are welcome, good or bad i am glad to hear all of your thoughts :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed this. I have nothing truly negative to say apart from a few capitalization errors. Keep on writing man! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Phew that was torrid! :D But still lovely, yeah the idea of vampires has been done alot but it doesn't matter, I still enjoyed it :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jamie Cook

11 Years Ago

oops (^^') Sorry bout that :D But I get it now and overall its still a lovely write :3
Daniel Grant

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much :) much appreciated
Jamie Cook

11 Years Ago

welcome ^-^
Check your spelling and grammar. You have a fairly generic idea that has been basically done to death in recent time, and your exposition is stilted and awkward.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daniel Grant

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the review, i will work on this in my future work, I am a little rusty on my story mak.. read more
Daniel Grant

11 Years Ago

also this is written for a Vampire Stories Contest just to make clear that is why it is a Vampire St.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 16, 2013
Last Updated on February 16, 2013
Tags: vampire, teeth, flesh, lust, darkness, blood, beauty, purity, sex, queen, heart

Author

Daniel Grant
Daniel Grant

Newcastle, Tynemouth, United Kingdom



About
I am Daniel 19 years old from Newcastle, I have had a up and down life over the years, alcoholic father, bullied constantly and over recent years a lot of heartache, and for all of this it has given m.. more..

Writing
Soldier Soldier

A Poem by Daniel Grant