Josh

Josh

A Story by Daniela
"

My hidden fantasy.

"
He coaxed me to the bedroom with a stern, “come here,” knowing well enough that I was scared, I was untouched, and I was innocent to the hands of a man, but I listened. My breathing grew heavy as I walked along the creaky wooden floor, stopping in the doorway of the bedroom, looking down at my bare feet to hide my flushed face. His heavy footsteps grew close until I could hear his breath in the still room, then his finger lifted my head up by my chin, forcing me to stare into his penetrating gaze. The dim room seeming pitch black as he captivated me. He leaned into my parted lips, kissing me with a gentle roughness, the warmth of his lips leaving me weak in my knees, leaving me trembling, aching for more. He could feel it, he could feel my lips quiver as I struggled to breathe. It was as if he could read every thought that was crossing my mind, see every fantasy I was pondering. He deepened the kiss, then placed his hands at my hips, gripping tight and pulling me towards his daunting body, groaning into my mouth as he stroked my blushing body up and down.
“How do you want me?” He asked, breaking the kiss for a moment.
“I want you however you want to have me,” I knew he’d like to hear this, and honestly, I wanted him to have his way with me, I wanted to know what it felt like to be taken. Before I could process it, I was between him and the bed, his head buried in my neck, his hot lips sucking hard at the delicate skin, teeth grinding against me as he left small bruises down to my chest. He practically tore my shirt off, leaving me exposed and shaking as my heart began to race.
“No bra?” He smirked a lustful smile, “naughty little thing.” He traced his tongue around my bare breasts, forcing me to lean my head back as I soaked in all the wonderful sensations. A sudden jolt of pleasure filled me as he slipped one of his hands into my pants, sliding a finger against the wetness of my panties. I could see that he wanted me, wanted to feel the tightness of my hole wrapped around him, he was mesmerized by how wet I had already become. I could see him growing through his jeans, and the more he grew, the more scared I became, yet I still wanted him, I wanted to feel every inch of him.
He stripped me to nothing, then himself, exposing his pale body to me, leaving nothing but his boxers between us. He leaned over me, tracing a hand down my aching body, he touched me where I had never been touched, I almost screamed, he had a single finger against my c**t, applying pressure as he rubbed in slow circles, spreading my wetness and only making me want to scream in pleasure. He could see it in my eyes, how much I loved being in delicious agony. He parted my lips, letting his finger hover over the small hole hidden between the pair of dripping lips. He slipped the tip of his finger in, and already he had me gripping at the blanket beneath me, biting my lip to control my noises. My body rocked back and forth as I ached for more. His boxers were gone, and as I finally noticed, my eyes slowly traveled down.
“No, don’t look there, look into my eyes.” He said suddenly, scaring me into looking back up at his deep brown eyes. I gulped, trembling relentlessly as I held his waist with my shaking hands. He was now fully on top of me, he reached a hand down my body, spreading my legs wide open, the air hitting the warm wetness between my thighs, sending shivers down my spine. He inched himself towards me, and then finally, I felt him, I felt the burning hotness of his c**k as he pressed it between my lips, letting it sit outside my dripping hole, throbbing. My breathing had never been so heavy, I licked my lips and looked at him, a mixture of fear and lust filling my racing mind.
“I’ve wanted you more than you can imagine,” he said, and with that, he penetrated me, very slowly, only pushing the head into me. I jerked my head back, I was in agony. More. He pushed on, he felt endless, I was completely filled, and stretched around him like a rubber band about to pop. My wetness coated every inch of him, the only factor helping me to not scream in pain. I bit into his shoulder as I dug my nails into his flesh, leaving deep cuts across his back. He grunted, an angry look crossed his face, his eyes deepened, grabbing both my arms and pinning them to the bed with his rough hands. He started to thrust, mercilessly, with all his force, hard, deep, slow thrusts, pounding into my body. I couldn’t moan, I couldn’t even breathe, it hurt so bad, but it felt so good. I was speechless, the only sounds to fill the room were the creaking of the bed and the hard slaps of his body against mine. My mouth stayed parted open as he fucked me, I finally let a hard sigh out, a mixture of moans and grunts escaping my lips as tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn’t want this feeling to ever cease. The pulse in my wrists throbbed against his hands as he pressed down harder, leaning down to my face and hovering above my lips, he let out his first moan, it was long and sensual, not an aggressive grunt, it sounded like he meant what he said, that he had wanted me more than I thought.
I was being fucked senselessly, I couldn’t think, I could barely remember to breathe, all I could focus on was the deep pounding of him inside of me, the satisfaction of being filled to the brim, and then some, the way I stretched around his c**k. I was drooling, and not from my mouth. He never slowed down, it was incredible, I was practically screaming as he found the strength to pound me even harder. A wave of pleasure I had never known before started to fill my throbbing hole, I was close, and he knew it. He sped up, he let go of my hands, this time he wanted me to tear his skin up, he wanted the twirling sensations of pleasure and pain. I strained to keep my head forward and my eyes open as it started to hover, and then suddenly, my head jolted backwards, my eyes shut tightly, and my nails dug themselves into his flexed shoulders. I started off silently, and it was finally here, I was cumming all over him, groaning his name loud into the room as the blissful agony filled my veins. He stared at me silently as his thrusts continued, watching the expressions on my red face, and then I felt him, the warm spurts, the hot trail of his juices oozing out of me as we finished together. He couldn’t breathe, and then we both exhaled heavily, it was over. Sweat dripped down our tired bodies. The scent of lust and blood filled the room, the sounds of our lungs struggling to relax filled our ears, tingled our senses. The perfect end to a night.

© 2019 Daniela


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
Phew, now that was hot. Very well written Daniela, experience, fantasy serves you well :))

Posted 4 Years Ago



I was not expecting anything quite like this.. certainly not before breakfast... a well written and correspondingly enjoyed fantasy...

Neville

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2019
Last Updated on June 29, 2019
Tags: Lust, love, erotic, erotica, lovemaking, sex, romance

Author

Daniela
Daniela

San Antonio, TX



About
Aspiring writer. I am happy to begin sharing my imagination with a lovely community of brilliant people. My main passions are fiction, poetry, and mystery, I find joy in creating my own worlds and eve.. more..

Writing
Raw Raw

A Poem by Daniela


Loss Loss

A Poem by Daniela