The virgin talk

The virgin talk

A Story by Danielle E Lynn
"

What you should know about virginity and losing it.

"
Girls lose their virginity everyday but many do not know what to expect before hand. Here is a few must knows before you have sex. 
1. While you can expect your first time to have some discomfort it should not be very painful. Pain comes from three things: first when you get tense your vagina may tighten, secondly from your hymen if it hasn't been torn already and thirdly when you do not use enough lubricant or have enough made naturally.
2. Make sure you understand what the agreement is between you and your partner. Are you friends who are just going to do this the one time or is it going to be more often. Are you dating? If you are truly committed to one another then you should discuss birth control and STD testing before hand. If you are less committed then make sure you are protected. Take your own birth control and make sure you get tested regularly. 

3. Bleeding is normal for your first time during and sometimes after sex. Mostly is is just light spotting but it could be more if you are being penetrated to hard or if you are about to start your period. If you are about to start then you will mostly likely just go into your period then and remain bleeding until your period is over. 
4. Do not define losing your virginity by hymen. Many things can tear it before you even get near a penis.
5. You do not have to lose your virginity by college. It is a big deal to you and something you will never forget but it is not usually a life changing event. Movies and shows make it into a large, dramatic event that forever changes your life and that just is not the case for most.
6. Understanding your body and how you like to be touched will increase your chances of orgasm. Unfortunately you will not have one every time. Masturbating may help you get an idea of how you like to be touched and with effort and honestly you can convey that to your partner. 
7. Men believe that when they get hard penetration comes next but it is important for women to have foreplay to relax, to produce lubricant, and to increase the odds of orgasm. If you do not produce enough lube buy some. Remember it is not just for old people though it is true they produce less naturally. 

© 2015 Danielle E Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
Added on March 9, 2015
Last Updated on March 10, 2015
Tags: Sex, women, health, advice, information