Twisted take

Twisted take

A Poem by DarkArtz 0703
"

Living with my eating disorder.

"
"Her poisoned mind focused on self loathing. She looks in the mirror with thoughts of anything but vain. Picking herself apart in all clothing. So much self hate she slowly goes insane. She puts on a smile even with the deafening drum of rotting self confidence."

Crawling in her own skin when looking in a magazine. Envy. Envy so crushing she is sick. Sick after every meal purging now made a daily habit. A habit so destructive to her mental health it becomes a disease. She was only nine when it started forming. Forming this sadistic and twisted dream of being thin.
Sucking the life out of her with every second.

"It's just a number" eleven years of self hate isn't going to fade with you words "weight does define you." Well in this world it does she tells herself lies. Bitter lies of being to big. All because of her diseased take on beauty. She scream to herself in the mirror "it's not good enough.... I'm not good enough" she is wasting away in her own battle field of a mind and the war zone of her heart. She is tired.
She is me.

© 2021 DarkArtz 0703


Author's Note

DarkArtz 0703
Be kind it's kinda rough and needs editing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is every person on earth wether "fat" "skinny"
It never is enough for those whose thoughts wander and those who worry day in and day out that they will never be good enough

Cheers, great first read
M.w

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 13, 2021
Last Updated on September 13, 2021

Author

DarkArtz 0703
DarkArtz 0703

Australia



About
people judge what they cant handle. I judge what I can't help. every second was painful enough... but to relive it.... it kills me. Mother of two boys one in heaven and the other with me more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by DarkArtz 0703