A War With The Clans

A War With The Clans

A Story by Darkdragon

    "Trust me, pup...I love you.And if you ever need me, just call..."
It was a raging storm with the sky black as the devil's soul and the rain as hard as his horns. A war had broken out between the Fire Clan lizards and the Earth Clan wolves. So far, the lizards were winning and that wasn't good for the wolves, especially the new 4 month she-wolf. Running as fast as she could away from the fighting and screams, she stumbled right into a couple of newly trained and eager lizard soldiers."Well, well, well... What do we have here guys? A scroungy little mutt, perfect for trying my new sword on..." But just as he was swinging his sword down, The pup's father, Roku, jumped in to save her. he manged to get her out of the way but, there was no time for him. The pup clamped her eyes shut, sure that he die instantly and hopefully,quick. But, because she didn't hear even a whine, she opened her eyes and saw her father standing on one lizard with the other, dead, in his mouth and a blade-like cut all the way down his back healing quickly... 

© 2013 Darkdragon


Author's Note

Darkdragon
I probably tried mah best. plz only give positive feed back if any. ^///^ thnx!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ok, first off, the idea is a splendid one. With more detail, description, a bit of history etc. you'll have a pretty good write. So my advice - build on it. Make it a short story, then a novel if you dare. Like I said, great idea.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Darkdragon

10 Years Ago

thanx! i love to write and i also love any feed back youll be willing to give me. i currently workin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on July 28, 2013
Tags: wolves, clans, lizards

Author

Darkdragon
Darkdragon

newyork, NY, Andorra



About
Erx pro is a testosterone boosting product and you can check its reviews that it is getting very popular. It is because of the reason that this supplement is very trustworthy and natural. All the men .. more..

Writing
Lone Wolf Lone Wolf

A Story by Darkdragon