'Friends' - A Fan Fiction based on Oli Sykes

'Friends' - A Fan Fiction based on Oli Sykes

A Story by DarkRainbowPie
"

Oli Sykes' band Bring Me The Horizon are my favourite. Their lyrics tell vivid stories to me. Aswell as being a great musician, Oli Sykes is extremely sexy. So, here's a little fan-fic, haha, enjoy!

"

Oli and I have been friend for years. Great friends. We met when I was four, and he was five, in 'Sunflowers', the playschool we went to. I'm 17 now, Oli's 18, and we're incredibly close. I'd say we're like brother and sister, like I usually tell people, but that might make the next part of the story quite weird for you.

   Anyways, last Wednesday, it was our friend, Daniel's, 18th birthday party. Oli and I were invited. Oli was allowed to go, no problem, his parents are pretty chill. I, on the other hand, didn't even attempt to ask my folks. I've asked about things like this before. The answer is no... before I've even finished the question. My folks are quite strict, I guess, but I don't mind most of the time... this time though, I did mind. I was desperate to go to this place. Daniel's a good pal, and it was his 18th! It was sure to be a great night, so, in the end, Oli and I decided to ask his folks if I could stay the night at theirs... and if they could keep quiet about the whole 'party' thing to my parents. They were more than happy to have me over, the Sykes house is like my second home. They didn't mind keeping hush about the party to my parents either... oh how I f*****g love these people.

  So, Wednesday came and I told my mom and dad I was going to Oli's for the night to jam together... or something like that. Off I went. I got ready at Oli's, and we left soon after. He was dressed in tight, black, skinny jeans, torn purposely at the knees, a black t-shirt embedded with a roaring tiger clung to his slim torso, under a dark, faded denim jacket. He was looking down at his navy blue sneakers when I walked down the stairs from his bedroom, in a soft, flowing grey dress to my knees that had navy silk outlining my bust. I had tatty red converse on, my legs were bare. Oli let out a joking wolf whistle as he handed me my long black coat at the end of the stairs. We quickly said goodbye to his parents, and then went out to Oli's neon green Honda civic.

  The party was brilliant. Good music, good food, good people, good...everything! We didn't leave Daniel's house 'til 2am, I'd say. Oli had one bottle of Bud, I had three, neither of us were anywhere NEAR drunk. When we pulled up at the Sykes house, we went quiet for awhile. Oli's parents were asleep, we hardly wanted to wake them. For a reason, that I can't quite remember, the two of us found this very hard as we just couldn't stop giggling when we got in the door. Oli's phone rang. Suicide Silence blared in the quiet hallway for a few seconds before he answered it. It was his dad, calling from upstairs, kindly telling us to shut the f**k up. We took heed.
   We went into the sitting room for a few moments and just sat together. I sat, snuggled into Oli's chest, as he held me closer. This was completely normal for us. We were just whispering to each other, until Oli, full off jokes, let one slip...I burst out laughing. Oli, sniggering himself, was quick to place a hand over my mouth. I turned my head to face him after a few seconds, to prove I had calmed down, but something was different. When I looked at Oli right there, I didn't see his face as I usually saw it. Rather, now his deep brown eyes seemed to seduce me, ever so slightly. His longish hair, falling over his forehead, and swooping over his right eye was ever so attractive. And his smile. It just seemed to be calling me in. He seemed so...sexy...at that moment in time. I felt ridiculous though. I soon snapped out of it, and told him I was going to his room to change. I left the couch and lightly skipped up the stairs, wondering if he'd noticed something different in my stare.

   I could feel myself blushing. I retrieved my pyjamas from the far left corner of Oli's room, and started changing. I was standing, faced into the corner, with nothing more than underwear and a tight, black t-shirt on when these two hands suddenly landed on my waist. I jumped. It was Oli.

   He spun my body around, took both my hands, and pushed me against the nearest wall. He looked at me to see my reaction, and when I looked just as aroused as he did, he pressed his torso on mine and kissed me ferociously. It wasn't long before my hands were holding his warm face to mine as we passionately kissed each other, our tongues intertwined. Oli backed towards the bed, taking me with him as he did so. Once the edge of it met the back of his knees, he turned us around and gently pushed me down onto the plush quilt covers. I didn't fight back.

  He then crawled up my body, and his red lips found my neck. They pressed against my skin. He started to bite. A shiver ran through me. I closed my eyes and let my wandering hands find the beginning of Oli's t-shirt to pull it off. His skin was so warm next to mine. I opened my eyes then, to view the few tattoos Oli had already on his chest. God, they just made him even more attractive, something I was starting to think was impossible. I fumbled, then, with his belt, undid his jeans, and then he looked into my eyes and whispered, ever so delicately; ''You sure you're ready for this?'' Breathless already, I nodded, without hesitation...he grinned. Everything was about to change for us, there and then...if only we knew.

© 2013 DarkRainbowPie


Author's Note

DarkRainbowPie
This definitely isn't one of my best pieces of writing, I wrote it mainly for fun. Basically, I tried to write this more so like it was a story the girl was telling us casually, rather than a really descriptive account of a memory she has, if you know what I mean. Either way, I hope you enjoyed it, and any feedback whatsoever is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was a really good piece, i like it, well done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DarkRainbowPie

10 Years Ago

Thanks Cathal :)
Firefly

10 Years Ago

What is the point of having a username if you keep using my teal name?!?!? X'D
Firefly

10 Years Ago

*real name -_-'
I enjoyed the piece and the erraticness of it because it really was as if it was from the memory of a fan :) What a great piece

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DarkRainbowPie

10 Years Ago

Thanks very much :)
OH MY GOD!!
AN OLI SKYES FAN FICTION! *dies*
lol I haven't even read it yet, I'm just that excited.
XD
Okay. I'll shut up and read!! :'D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andie

11 Years Ago

YESSSS! XD
SLEEPWALKIG AND SHADOW MOSES!
Are you going to Warped Tour???? :D
DarkRainbowPie

11 Years Ago

F**K YEAH! DID YOU MANAGE TO GET A HOLD OF THE FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE WHOLE THING? I GOT IT ON THE DAY.. read more
Andie

11 Years Ago

NOOOO!
D:
AW MAN!!
Love love love it!!!!!! Nothing else can describe how good that was X"D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DarkRainbowPie

11 Years Ago

Haha, aw, thank you Ashleigh x'D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1953 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013
Tags: Fan Fiction, Love, Friendship, Teenagers, Teenage Life, Fan-fic, Bring Me The Horizon, Music, Oli Sykes, Rock Music

Author

DarkRainbowPie
DarkRainbowPie

Dublin, Ireland



About
Hey there, guys. My name's Annie, I'm 18, from Ireland. All there is to really know about me is that I am a MASSIVE nerd (...would like to wager that I actually do live and breathe science at .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..