The good side?

The good side?

A Chapter by Reaper

Derek remembers the time when she was going to ask Maddy to marry him. He got reservations at the nicest restaurant, sent her flowers the day of and had spent most of low level doctor’s pay on the ring.


Derek got to his car and took off because he was going to meet her there. He instantly hit traffic and was twenty minutes late. If he had his cell phone he could have warned her but lucky for him she stayed.


Derek run up to the table and said.


“I’m sorry that I’m late for this very important date.”


He then processed to drop to one knee and propose to her. Maddy with tears in her eyes, busted out with a “YES!” midway through him asking.

 


Now, Derek was trying not to be late to saving Eve.


Alice and Derek run all the ten miles to the tower. They are sweaty intensely and barely can breathe but they arrive. Alice’s and Derek’s eyes hit the broken in tower door.


Derek runs in and searches the place. Alice joins him. They find nothing.


Derek walks out of the tower. Alice follows. Alice gets in front of him.


Alice grabs his shoulders and makes him look up at her.


“We will find her, Derek.”


Derek tries not to cry, “I have no clue where she is.”


Alice moves her hand to his cheek, “We will.”


Derek forces a slight smile. Alice goes in for a hug but she hears a noise from behind.


Before she knows it, they are surrounded.


Eight men on stunning white horses, dressed in white military outfits outline in gold. The men draw out their swords in fear of what weapons Alice has on her and the gun that Derek has already drawn.


One of the men hops off his horse and goes in front of Alice and Derek. The man was the dressed the nicest of the group. He was a small man with a stubby nose and a faint outline of a mustache.


He looks at them then speaks.


“Drop your weapons in the name of the Queen of Light!”


Alice looks at him, “Who the f**k is that?”


The man is taking back from the statement, “How dare you use that ogre language in reference of the queen?”


Derek walks in front of Alice, “Are you the one who took my daughter?”


The man looks at him, “No. We came to get her. The oracle said to come get her as she was going to leave for the capitol city.”


Derek mumbles, “That b***h.”


The man looks at them, “We are going to take you to the capitol city. You are currently under arrest.”


Derek looks at Alice, “What do you want to do?”


Alice looks at him confused but realizes he’s asking her if they should fight, “Let’s go with them. They don’t seem that tough and we should embarrass them by escaping.”


“Sounds good to me.”


Derek and Alice get on separate horses. Alice gets on the one who did all the talking. He looks back at her.


“My name is Colton but you can call me Rabbit.”


Alice nods. And the group takes off.


They all head through the greenest forest Alice has ever seen. They weave in and out of trees. Alice relaxes a few moments to actually see the beauty of tress.


After about two hours they break through the forest and are in a modern city. Most of the city looks like it’s been burned down. Only a group of buildings untouched is where we head to.


Seven greyish buildings, probably warehouse of some type. The six other men dismount and draw their weapons in preparation of us getting off the horses.

Derek, Rabbit, Derek’s rider and I, get dismount and stand in the middle of the drawn weapons.


The warehouse door is pulled open. And a woman comes out protected by more of the men in white uniforms. The woman herself was wearing a white long dress that had a few dusty marks, just like all the other uniforms had. It this world, it would be impossible to not have them.


The woman get long flowing jet black hair coupled with her pale white skin.


She walks up to Alice and Derek, and then speaks.


“Hello. I’m Victoria. Queen of the White Light.”


Alice and Derek look at each other and somehow know that each other is thinking


What the f**k is up with this stuck up b***h.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good chapter :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a sentence to end. It really highlighted the tone of this whole thing. I think those this would benefit with some editing. Some lines have typos, some change tense, some do all sorts of things. It would make it easier to read. The desription though is picking up, especially in conversation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good chapter! nice to read!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Now you got me wraped around your finger. Nicely done. Need some work thou on this chapter. But over all very good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
sorry :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is an interesting piece
]

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nicely done. Liked the use of present tense to build anticipation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am just going to post something so I have give you a rating :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So cool! I love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

978 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..