Red and White with war all over.

Red and White with war all over.

A Chapter by Reaper

“She’s going to attack the White Queen?!”

“Yeah, she is sending her armies there as we speak. They are probably already there.”

Derek’s thoughts race, Alice is there…I can’t lose her too. Especially not when it would be my fault.

Derek snaps back into reality, “Okay, we need to get out of here now.”

Derek and Reaper push the cart door and roll out on the ground.

 

Alice looks at Victoria as she waits for her answer to her question.

“I can’t really tell you. If you were committed to me then I could.”

Alice hesitates but she knows what needs to be done, “fine, I’ll be your knight.”

Victoria isn’t satisfied, “do you promise to be loyal?”

“Yes.”

Victoria smiles, “we shall see.”

Alice speaks quickly, “please tell me the answer to my question.”

Just as Victoria is about to speak, a guard comes in and yells, “Our scouts say there are hordes of zombies on their way here.”

Victoria gets up and heads out. Alice follows, frustrated.

Victoria barks out orders as she goes to the second story of this place. Alice follows still.

“Send the armies to meet them.” Victoria tells Rabbit. He runs off to do her commands.

Victoria and Alice get into a room that overlooks the whole compound. It looks like such a small place when you look at it at this angle.

Now close to the compound, the outline of a huge group, maybe a thousand or so of them are seen.

The two watch as the Queen’s armies meet the invaders but they can tell they are much outmatched.

Wave and wave of men fall as the zombie push through. At times losing some in their ranks but they never stop.

The zombies get to the courtyard before the building that Alice and Victoria are in. Rabbit runs up the stairs as they think he’s maybe a zombie but are relieved that he’s not.

“We need to escape through the back,” Rabbit says almost out of breath.

The three go down the stairs and head to the back door. Two guards join them.

As the five are about to escape through the door but can’t get it open. Rabbit searches for the key in his pocket. A group of zombies enter the room and goes towards them. The guards shoot hitting a few.

From the corner of the room, Saum comes running with his hookah in his arms. He gets halfway to the door then trips.

Rabbit gets the key and opens the door. A guard runs over to help Saum, as Alice, Victoria, and Rabbit get outside. Rabbit turns around and slams the door, locking the two guards and Saum inside.

Harsh pounds at the door are heard as blood curdling screams ring out from under the door. The pounds stop and the screams stop, they must be dead or turned.

Alice looks at Rabbit, “You killed them, you f*****g left them for dead.”

Rabbit snaps back, “It was us or them.”

Victoria takes a few steps back, “good job Rabbit, it needed to be done. We are safe now.”

A snap of a finger is heard from behind Victoria. Alice and Rabbit look at the space behind her.

Standing there in the light from the building are two identical men. Both have short black hair with a brown complexion on its thick skin. Their voices are heard at the same time.

“Halt in the name of the queen.”

Rabbit reaches for his gun. The men show their fangs.

“Vampires.” Rabbit says as he lows his gun.

“Good pet.” The two say at the same time.

A voice behind them is heard, “off with his head, so I can get a quick meal in.”

Rabbit backs against the side of the building as the two men grab him and hold him against the wall.

Alice goes to stop the one of the right but he tosses her to the floor like it’s nothing.

From the floor, Alice looks up covered in mud and dust to see the zombie queen walking towards her victim. Reality hits her and words just fall out of her mouth.

“No f*****g way…”



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great!! Awesome write :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


Let me guess her old flame is the queen of the zombies. Need to go back and clean up the chapter. Also use *** placed in the center to let us know you plan to change interaction. And place again when you finish. Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is action packed. I love this. The only part I'm really confused on is whenever Alice really doesn't like Suam. And then she stands up for him because Rabbit locked him in the room. I think it was odd that she said what she did. But maybe I'll understand it later.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I would love to see this as a movie for sure :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this...i can actually imagine a play coming out of this...or a movie going through my mind. Good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


A wild chapter. A big battle and then ending up with vampires. I like this chapter. A wide open ending for the next chapter. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ohmigosh this is AWSOME!!!!!! Alice in wonderland with johnny depp is my fav move n i can see the similarities n its amazinf xD keep writing and hurrywith the next chapter!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


good chapter. i'm starting to see a lot of parallels with alice in wonderland now. can't wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Girl don’t do it! Damn she agreed but wait…
Karma’s a b***h Queenie, you shouldn’t have betrayed your own subjects.
I think I’m getting a little swept up in the story.
Keep it up. I want more.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

788 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on March 12, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..