Creation of Evil

Creation of Evil

A Chapter by Reaper

Derek and Reaper tumble out of the cart. They land in the dust. The cart driver stops the cart as he knows the load has gotten lighter.


A human guard, maybe Dyson comes running over. It’s not him. Reaper throws the pocketknife hard hitting the guard in the neck. Reaper runs up and grabs his rifle and pistol. He tosses the pistol to Derek.


Derek grips it tight and shots as guards, this time zombie, come from his right. His bullets easily drops four of them as more come to kill him.


Reaper fires the rifle killing five more of them. Derek searches the bloody for more ammo. He finds some on a zombie; sometimes they use zombies as transports of supplies. He loads his gun and goes to the front of the cart.


The cart is being pulled by forty or so zombies. Derek shots the cart driver, it the head, the body falls off the cart.


A few more zombies not strapped onto the cart run at him, Derek fires taking down about six. His shots are improving.


He is out of ammo. From behind comes Dyson. He swings an old rusty sword at him. Derek ducks.


Dyson laughs, “poor b*****d, no ammo and no weapon. Are you ready to die?”


Derek laughs, “you have horrible villain dialogue, I rather you kill me then have to hear you try to be strong.” Derek spots his way to kill. Derek rolls back towards the cart as the sword crashes into the cart.


Derek reaches near the sword and grabs a shovel that’s strapped to cart.

He grips and swings it at Dyson who dodges it. Dyson kicks the shovel out his hands and it falls to the floor.


A bullet screams by Dyson’s head, fired by Reaper. He raises his gun at Dyson.


Derek grabs the shovel from the ground and looks at Reaper.


“He’s mine.” Derek says as he raises the shovel for an attack.


Dyson drives and cuts the strap holding down the zombies who were pulling the cart. They all turn and focus on Reaper and Derek.


Dyson smiles as he hides behind one. He laughs, “looks like you two wish you were in favor with the queen.”


Reaper goes to fire his gun but it’s empty. Dyson smiles bigger. The zombies’ lustful eyes fall on them as they slowly walk towards Derek and Reaper.


Dyson waves at Derek as he turns to leave, “I’ll be a good father to Eve for you, bye buddy.”


Derek yells out, “F**k you, I’ll f*****g kill you if touch one hair on her head.”


Dyson runs off towards the direction the cart was headed. Reaper runs over to the cart, “catch, Derek.”


Derek digs his shovel into the dirt. Reaper tosses him two pistols and a shotgun.


Reaper pulls out the same for himself. He walks over to stand next to Derek.


Reaper looks at him, “ready?”


Derek looks at him back, “as much as I can be.”


The two stand there and fire their shotguns. The first three waves of zombie drop like a brick. Their rotted blood and skin parts cover the ground in front of the two.

Derek and Reaper pull out their pistols as the waves continue. They fire at them, hitting their foreheads. Their crimson and black blood crash all over the two. Small chunks of brain matter fly everywhere.


Derek runs out of ammo as the last wave gets closer. He reaches down for the shovel and goes forward to attack them. Reaper runs over to the cart to reload.


Derek bashes the zombie’s skulls in. After a few minutes of it which seem like a lifetime, the zombies are all destroyed.


Derek stands there out of breath. Reaper walks over and points his gun at Derek.


Derek looks at him, “seriously?”


“Sorry buddy. I’m not sure you will be happy on what is going to happen next.”

Derek grips the shovel, “I have another round in me, drop the gun.”


“No thanks,” Reaper laughs and walks towards where Dyson went, “I’m going to go get Eve, you go get Alice.”


Derek narrows his eyes at him, “I’ll get Eve. You run for your life.”


“It doesn’t work like that. I don’t need Alice, I need Eve. And you know they will kill Alice.”


Derek hesitates and thinks, do I have a choice?


“I know you wouldn’t kill Eve.” Derek does know that for sure, Reaper needs her alive.


“I wouldn’t but you know Alice won’t be as lucky with the queen’s armies?”


Derek starts to leave, “you better make sure she is okay,” Derek gets in Reaper’s face, “just because I created you doesn’t mean I won’t kill you.”



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i certainly can relate to the portrayed emotion to what I am feeling right now
=]

Posted 11 Years Ago


A good chapter :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


Couple words here and there need some help. But other wise great story. Love the detail. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love your way of writing not everyone act write with so much action. By the way I love the last part


Derek gets in Reaper’s face, “just because I created you doesn’t mean I won’t kill you.”


Posted 12 Years Ago


This is getting better all the time... :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good chapter, though i would recommend a grammatical touch-up. Other than that, I liked the action, and I liked all the interactions

Posted 12 Years Ago


Action packed and awesome, the adventure begins XD Nice!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Greatt!!! looking forward to the next chapters!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Unlike EMF story titles that have almost nothing to do with the story (that is said with love), your titles are clues that I can’t wait to find in the chapter. You dragged me all-the-way to the end for this one and I wasn’t disappointed, nice end and another mystery.
Here’s a quick fix for you. Sentence ‘Derek searches the bloody for more ammo.’ did you mean body instead of bloody?
‘The two stand there and fire their shotguns. The first three waves of zombie drop like a brick. Their rotted blood and skin parts cover the ground in front of the two.
Derek and Reaper pull out their pistols as the waves continue. They fire at them, hitting their foreheads. Their crimson and black blood crash all over the two. Small chunks of brain matter fly everywhere.’ Very Nice Visual, I love that paragraph.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

929 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..