Too Young for your age.

Too Young for your age.

A Chapter by Reaper

The guards pull Eve out of Alice’s arms. She holds on for dear life but they get her away. Eve starts to cry as she wishes for the comfort of Alice’s arms. A tear forms on Alice’s eye lid but she knows this is the only way everyone survives.


Maddy points at Alice, “go get something out of that trunk and clean up. You have blood and dirt all over you. So unclean.”


Alice slowly walks over and flips open the old wooden trunk. Alice search through it and finds a stunning pale blue dress. She finds a nice looking black bowed belt to keep on the loosely fitting dress. Alice goes to get dress but see the vampires looking at her with their hungry and lustful eyes.


Maddy snaps at them, “stop looking at her, she won’t get dressed till you stop looking.” They turn around not facing Alice.


Alice starts to get undressed but Maddy is still looking at her. Part of both of them lock eyes with Alice showing off what she has and Maddy knowing she used to have better.


Maddy smiles at her, “so you think Derek could really like that.” She laughs, “bruised pale skin, b cups at best, sickly looking body.” Maddy just widen her smile,


“how could he?”

Alice looks at her wanting to fight back against her words but in the end she knew most of that was true. How could Derek ever love all this, all of her broken parts and broken beauty?


Alice finishes getting dressed in the pale blue gown. And then adds the belt. She also finds some long white socks and some black sneakers.


Alice wonders if these are dead people’s clothes or Maddy’s old one. Either way she liked what she was wearing but didn’t like whoever it was we owned these.

The vampires turn around sensing she is done. They point for Alice to sit and she does.


One of them put down Eve on a high grey stone table. Eve stops crying, but starts to move around, looking for an escape.


Maddy pulls out two medium size bottles. One filled with blue liquid and the other filled with red liquid. The blue one has a sign on it reading, “Drink Me.” And the red one has a sign on it reading, “Don’t Drink Me.”


Maddy holds the blue one up to the moonlight that is coming through the giant window. She gently lines it up at Eve’s mouth and pours it inside. A tiny gulp is heard in the silent room.


Maddy smiles as she throws the empty bottle behind her. It crashes to the floor. Next Maddy picks up the bottle with the red liquid and again she raises to the moonlight.


Alice gets up quickly and lunges for the bottle. She wrestles for a moment but gets it from Maddy.


I rather be dead then have Eve be harmed.


Alice gets the bottle at her soft pink lips as the vampires grab and grip her arms.


Alice uses all her force to try to drink but they are preventing her. They wrestle the bottle out of her hands and one of the vampire hands it to Maddy.


Maddy angrily smiles, “okay, now that lame attempt is done with, I can get back on track.” She leans the bottle against Eve’s lips. “If I find Derek, I will execute you on the spot; I only need one person to raise her.”


The vampires throw Alice back so she lands in a chair but block her way if she were to try to get the bottle against.


Maddy pushes the bottle up so the cold liquid slides down Eve’s throat. The red liquid combines with the blue liquid that’s inside her stomach. They react for a moment.


Maddy grabs Eve and raises her in the moonlight. The stunning light hits Eve and


Eve’s body lights up in a glow.


The glow blinds everyone in the room for a few moments till it fades. When Alice can finally see and forces, she can see Maddy holding up a much taller girl in her arms.


Other than being naked. Eve has now grown out long flowing blonde hair that goes down to her lower back. Her skin is the same shade of Derek’s. Her whole body is highlighted by the moonlight making parts of it lightly glow.


Maddy places her down on the table. Then hands her the red blanket that’s next to her and gives it to Eve to cover up. Eve doesn’t speak. No one knows if she can even speak or do anything else.


Eve hopes off the table. And stumbles to keep her balance. She looks all over the room. So many new things.


Eve spots Alice. She double takes. Eve isn’t sure if it’s truly Alice. Alice tries to smile to help Eve feel comfortable. But Eve’s face is stuck to a frown. She is very confused in this world.


One of the vampires yells out her, “go to your mom.”


Maddy holds out her arms for an embrace.


Eve stumbles over and falls into Alice’s lap then holds on to her for dear life, “mommy.”


Eve looks up at Alice.


Maddy looks over angrily.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28505 Views
342 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2012
Last Updated on March 16, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..