Dark Storm for the Carolinas

Dark Storm for the Carolinas

A Chapter by Darklady
"

This is a story of Pandora, an ancient and powerful vampire that comes across with Neal, the pirate. Their lives will become connect in search of a common goal.

"
Chapter One - The Awakening

It’s a dark night and a cold breeze chills my bones. I stand here looking upon the sky admiring the stars, far away I can hear an owl chirping! My senses are all alert tonight...

At the distance I can see the ocean in its darkness, there’s only the sound of the waves crashing in the shore and white foam made by them... But wait, what’s that shadow? Looks like a boat..

Flying from tree to tree I easily reach the shore and I realize that there's a ship coming in my direction! Hmm, this might become very interesting!

I close my eyes and I listen men singing and laughing, not many, just a few... On the deck I see the captain... “Pirates!!”, I said with an excitation in the voice. I softly move along the shore, like a panther moves to its prey, analysing my enemies and preparing myself for one more adventure!..

I fly to the ship... A vampire as I am I reached my destiny fast! I landed at the top of the mast, observing the man on the deck! “Curious creature I may say... Hmm he’s good looking...” I thought while watching carefully in the silent of the night the rest of the ship’s crew. “It seems that the night will just start being very interesting! Mm mm “ , I said with a vicious smile.

The captain glanced upward and caught a glimpse of a silhouette against the moon. There was a large swarm of bats approaching his ship off the starboard bow. One of the bats appeared to be the size of a human, but he couldn’t really tell for sure because of the misty fog that seemed to hide the large image among the rest.
The strange mist descended slowly towards the ship's deck, pausing briefly atop the ship's tall masts. The eerie mist settled on the ship’s deck, startling the pirate crew and the brave Captain.

From out of the fog, stepped the most beautiful woman a Pirate has ever laid eyes on. The bats seemed to guard her as if she was their master. It would certainly be unwise to make any sudden moves...The Captain thought to himself.

He motioned to his scurvy crew to stay put. “Shiver me Timbers” Captain Neal called out, as he gazed at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, who was now slowly stepping out of the fog and coming towards him. “Milady”, the Captain said, “you are the most enchanting being I have ever seen”. Why do you come aboard me ship, in the dark at such a late hour?”

“Hmm, charming I see! I like that, ye Scurvy Pirate! Pandora could smell his scent... Sweet and warm, took a deep breath … and let her fangs come out with the arousal! The Pirate Captain stood still looking at her with bright eyes, somewhat hypnotising...

She stared at him for a while analysing the human, seemingly fascinated... His skin was sun-tanned and the clothes he was wearing gave him a nice look... “I am Pandora Darksky and this land belongs to me! How dare you mortal to sail my waters?.. Mors tua, vita mea!, means your death, my life!” I told to the Pirate in a threatening tone. “ I could rip your throat right now and made this ship my possession, however, I’m interested in you for now”...

Never before had Pandora left a mortal alive, yet this time she is enchanted by this one and before she decides whether she’ll suck all his blood or not she wishes to know him bit better...

With her ​​dark eyes, she gazes deeply on the captain... Wondering what mysteries does the Pirate have to show her or delight her with … after four hundred years, life can become boring and a new challenge is always welcome to Pandora.

My friends call me Nicholas and to my crew I’m Captain Nick. I’ve sailed most of these waters for over 30 years and ye be the first night walker I’ve ever come across. I’ve heard old stories of ships and their crews falling victim to creatures like you” said Nicholas.



© 2017 Darklady


Author's Note

Darklady
Please, I'm writing in a foreigner language so I would appreciate comments on my writing and if there are mistakes. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017
Tags: vampire, pirates, fiction, fantasy, horror, adventure


Author

Darklady
Darklady

Portugal



About
I'm just a poetry and fiction writer who lost her inspiration. I used to write poetry to relieve my soul from all the burdens of my life. Everything I write good or bad are true feelings and thoughts .. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Darklady