Final Tale of Ferlando : Prolougue

Final Tale of Ferlando : Prolougue

A Story by Ian
"

rewriting my story. it will be different, because now im more experienced in writing styles, but the story, plot etc will still be the same :) its kinda part of monster hunter so (C) capcom, monster hunter and monsters etc :) all characters (C) me :P

"

The village was full of excitement. Music could be heard from far away as people danced and sang to the beat. It was the annual celebration of the Feast of Ferlando. The old village chief hobbled slowly onto the stage, holding in his hand a small, tattered book. The music died down quickly as people gathered around the stage, trying to get the best seat. The Village Elder, as they called him, looked out to everyone and smiled. "Every year we have this celebration. Does anyone know why?" He smiled and sighed as a middle aged woman with a child on her lap put her hand up. "I knew you would, Kira. Tell us why dear." She smiled and stood up.

 

"We celebrate this every year because of the mighty hero Ferlando slaying the mighty Rathalos, and saving our village. He sacrificed his life for us.” She dwindled off as tears rolled down her cheeks and she sat down.

 

"Thank you Kira. Now, every year, we tell his heroic story using real life experiences and entries in his journal. We named it The Final Tale of Ferlando." It was completely silent in the village as the village elder open the old book and began to read.

© 2008 Ian


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My favorite story of all time...am so happy to see it posted here...e-mail [email protected] Mom

Posted 15 Years Ago


this is better then befor...though i think you should change the "mighty" before Rathalos...it's kinda awkward to have the same word in the same sentence the way you do...

Posted 16 Years Ago


Gotta love it as always. So far so good just as before. It completely breaks my heart over how we all have redo the work that's lost. :( But I bet this time around it'll be better. Now if only I can get my a*s in gear and star again.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2008
Last Updated on February 12, 2008

Author

Ian
Ian

winnipeg, Canada



About
I am Ian, 17 and a high school kid taking college classes. I love medieval style stories (hence the reason I write them) if I have mistakes or suggestion please tell me! I would love to hear your sugg.. more..