Epiouge :: The End of the Story

Epiouge :: The End of the Story

A Chapter by Eric Darsie
"

The only thing I have written so far from the book. Names may change, but the ending I'm planning on keeping.

"

Epilogue :: The End of the Story

 

To Travis �" My little buddy, I wish you were still here.  Thank you for your love, for your life, for everything you taught me, and for all that happened.  It saddens me that you aren’t here with me in the flesh, but you’d be in my heart for here and forever more.  It’ll haunt me forever what happened to you and it’ll come with me to my grave.  I cannot wait for the day we can be together again and we can share more stories and spend more time hanging out like we used to.

 

To Alex �" God only knows where you would have gone in your wrestling career.  You tried to demolish those evil b******s and they had the better hand, you showed me what it meant to lay down your life for your brother, and I know you’re here in spirit to hear me, thanks for your sacrifice.  I wanted to write this story for others can know how your final moments in life went down, and how you are a hero to me, a hero to your family, and how you kicked their back side.

 

To Pat and Brian �" I hope, for your sake, I wrote this story as true as it was, since neither of you are able to tell us your experience, since those b******s took your voice and took your fingers.  Thanks for being there for me before this travesty and thanks for sticking there as my friends.  This experience only brings us closer as friends and no one can take this from us.  Thank you, fine gentlemen that you guys are.

 

Those giants, demons, and other b******s we dealt with �" You’d never know how much you screw our lives over and changed us forever.  For the good, for the bad, forever more, things are different.  We don’t have two of my best friends because of what you did.  Their families will be forever down because they’re missing an important member of their family, since you took them from us, way too early.  If I see any of you again, it’ll be your life that’d be lost for the loss of my friends, you sons of ovulating lady dogs.

 

To the readers, yes, you �" Thanks for reading my story.  Thank you for spending the time reading what happened in my life over these pages that you held in your hand.  Hopefully my story touched your heart and if you ever come to a similar experience, I hope to teach you what to do, and more importantly, what not to do.  Go out and kick it for your family and friends, all of those whom you love.



© 2013 Eric Darsie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 27, 2013


Author

Eric Darsie
Eric Darsie

St. Cloud, MN



About
I'm in love with Jesus Christ! more..

Writing