Halloween

Halloween

A Story by MysticalWhispers
"

This is just a cute little Halloween Story/ Poem

"

Tonight is the night for mischief and fun. Tonight is the night the little kiddy's will run to taste the sweet tricks and treats of old hallows eve. They're on a mission to creep all the goodies from the little old ladies.


They'll fight a fight as if they were lions cautious of the monsters that lurk in the dark. They've heard rumors that these monsters might bite.With their friends they will adventure. Dressed up as odd things from outer space and undersea; from the closets of their worst enemies.


"We're not afraid!", they'll shout because tonight it the night that they shall win against all odds. Nothing will stand in their way. They'll collect the most candy any mother would approve.  They'll collect the good stuff from the other side of town because it's Halloween, for crying out loud!


But as legend goes they have to be home by nine for monster not men come out at this time.These monsters are scary! These monsters are mean! These monsters are funny and very clean. They are funny and they love to dance. The swing and jive as the music comes alive.


Soon the night will come to an end and that's when the monsters will go to bed. The kiddy's will cry because they don't want to say goodbye, but will comply. On the backs of monsters, and on brooms the kiddy's will go home with their candy in hand. Mom and Dad will tuck them into bed and the kiddy's will snooze with dreams full of their new friends.

© 2014 MysticalWhispers


Author's Note

MysticalWhispers
Constructive criticism regarding grammar, spelling and plot is more than acceptable. I would be more than glad to read and improve on my writing abilities. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on May 26, 2014
Last Updated on May 26, 2014
Tags: halloween, adenture, adorable, children, monsters

Author

MysticalWhispers
MysticalWhispers

About
Hallow! Alias; Dartris. more..

Writing