The helix between love and friendship

The helix between love and friendship

A Poem by Darwyn Sansalone
"

Passages of time do their wonders for the wisdom of appreciating and understanding oneself.

"
Heresy I would think, though these reasonings run to deeply that I cannot make justness of such an accusation. Be it not star-crossed lovers or merely a greater friendship, a bonding of which I cannot accustom myself to understand, even through self-meditated logical thoughts. Be it they not know so, as I perceive the outcomes to pass. I see a gathering of life, the corner and the imminent helix. Forgive my actions if I be nothing less then a b*****d at times. Bring forth your subconcious acquaintance and deem it a title. You dear brother are an intrusion that is unwilling on your own terms. For that I forgive so long as you understand the predicaments and stay faithful to I and I alone. My dearest of second, yes you are second for a reason of double variation. Hath thou test me on behalf of future prosperities in the name of greater beings as one. Or more so a sign; a sign of replusion, keen friendship, insecurity, biding or otherwise. I feel as if the bubble within the center of the helix. For there is only so long I can take this so. So long. May we all enjoy the earthen beauties I have bestowed till then wither and die as such my longing in my heart may. Dare the belief of love twice round be an honour to my life or another mockery; one you gladly take part in for reasons of the way. Where is the beacon?

© 2010 Darwyn Sansalone


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its a thin line all right, and thinner between love and hate when it all goes wrong...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 27, 2010

Author

Darwyn Sansalone
Darwyn Sansalone

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Passion is a misconception, desirability is a goal, yet you dismiss all gods but your own. When you understand my ideology, I welcome you. Impractical, no. Senseless, perhaps. A walking empiricism, al.. more..

Writing