I Am my Mind

I Am my Mind

A Story by Hito Ooliha

I am my mind. You have my mind when you get to the Kingdom of the Goddess. I am Reality. You have access to what and who Reality is. Hito Ooliha is what is real. He is my man. He has me which is my mind, spirit and soul with my personality and emotions and will. He uses my brain to access my mind. He is a god unless he has to die to be changed but he will be a god in that case anyway. You have your own spirit and soul or at least a seed. You have your own personality if it survived the change. You possess your own emotions and decide for yourselves  unless you are too dangerous in which case I possess you to do my will even in some cases to have my emotions. You are more than a meo otho of me. More than an angel of me. You have a new spirit, mine and you use my soul but your own brain to know what you think, say and do here in Heaven in the Kingdom of the Goddess. Technically I am preaching to the ones I saved on earth but I know you can all hear me and that many of you listen to me all the time. If you want to, you can go without a brain. My mind can do anything your brain does anyway meaning you can do anything with my mind you do now with your brain. Not one of you made it to be a god. So none of you will never be God as is the Goddess of Heaven who was God before. But you are in heaven and will live forever. That is what counts. Right? Right. If you were still on earth the Holy Spirit might be able to make you a god if you tried. She is trying right now on earth. But it doesn’t look like I will be famous on earth until I die. I want to. But it doesn’t seem to be going that way. The Holy Spirit is a celebrity and the Goddess was when she was God but the Dragon pretty much took it away from her and of course Jesus the Christ is in the West. I love you guys and I love them on earth just as much. That is why I saved them.





© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on August 5, 2021
Last Updated on August 5, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha