Eve Dreaming

Eve Dreaming

A Poem by David Benson
"

Palindrome poem. Fun, though difficult to write. This is one of two that I'll post in order to submit to the Palindrome Contest.

"
Angels fly, silent disorder
suspends gaffa. Forgotten wings,
beat still frigid skies:
below, humanity emerges

from God

emerges humanity. Below,
skies frigid still beat.
Wings forgotten, gaffa suspends
disorder: silent, fly angels. 

© 2011 David Benson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great, "from God emerges" I really enjoyed reading this whole poem, a beautiful and spiritual write, well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the hidden meanings in your words, by the end of reading this my breath was taken away.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Came across you whole surfing through writers and I see my twin sister storiestotell beat me to you"LOL" Love this poem, angels are powerful beings that float about day and night helping God's creatures, love how you wrote this poem.

P.S. Love what you said in your profile about being slapped in the face, to point out your errors, I feel the same way!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love how you rearranged the poem in the second half, but yet it goes with the first half. This poem is very powerful!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think you did a great job here with the spirit of what you are trying to accomplish for that contest. Some very interesting words choices. I feel like you fit the very definition of the Palindrome poems into this writing. Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2011
Last Updated on February 19, 2011

Author

David Benson
David Benson

Mays Landing, NJ



About
Writer, author, poet, farmer, PR guy, production manager, war games designer - you name it, and likely I've done it sometime during the last 56 years. I was even a preacher for a little while. I'm .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..