Anti-School

Anti-School

A Chapter by David Hamilton
"

School no school, because if it was you would have fun learning and not worrying who coming for you.

"

Why is school called school cause from what I seen and what I’ve heard its not school its hell but not really because there is still good in it but its just not a good thing every day because of those girls and boys that have a little bit too much to say to you and not to the school work that they were assigned last night. So who are you to say I’m wrong but are you saying I’m wrong, well one out of the hundreds thing I’m wrong and the others think I’m right or kind of right. I can’t say how school is for everyone but if I could I would make school better for all of us but I can’t so don’t try. Well you could try and tell me but I can’t really do much about it. I can rant on about how life sucks for me and maybe even you but there’s no use to do that so why the hell are you reading this. Well since I’m in your head reading this to you and your eyes are looking at the words and your brain is making me sound however I sound to you. Well since where here do I sound gayish, straight am I tall, short fat or skinny do I look geeky or sexy. Well that doesn’t matter but if you want to guess go ahead well I’m getting off topic here. Life in school is such a good and evil places. You have friends and enemies. You might have a few of both or a lot of both or even a mix. No one has ever told me that I’m cooler then you but I have been told I’m better then you. Why do I have to be better then you why not be at your level. I’m dumb as hell but smart as hell to it all depends on who you are comparing me too, or you could just be nice and civil and be normal but normal isn’t a real thing because everybody is different or is that normal to be different. Do I hear conspiracy much there. This might of started about school but is it really about school maybe or maybe not you are the one who runs this life not me I’m just me and you are you ME.



© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the run-on sentences, but It could help if you follow them by really short sentences. It is a very good writing technique, and you do a very good job of it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
1 Review
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: Short-Story, Non-Fiction


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing