My Life

My Life

A Chapter by David Hamilton

You are person who is reading this not knowing who I am nor what I am. You don't care what I'm doing nor why I'm telling you this story.

I could be in your house right now or in your brain right now but the one thing you do know is I'm willing to tell you this that you don't live a perfect  life cause I'm not living a perfect life. I am not you though but i am a child of this world and I have lived a good life. Well what I think is a good life. No I am not living in a 17 million dollar estate but I'm not living in a crappy house either. I'm not a child that is in the middle class I'm in the high class. I've learned the skills that no normal child would learn, but they do make me who i am. I am proud of my family or well kinda.

My mom left my sister and I. My childhood ended when i was nine but I also enjoyed it and lost most of my life in that act to.

I have thought about ending my life here and now but there is no reason to because I have my friends that I learned from my life. Those friends are friends that are my family now but they're not.

If you're confused yet good if not then i will keep on trying to do it because your willing to listen to me and understand my situation even if you don't relate.

Lets go back to my past where my mom who left my sister and I in the dust.

I came in this world like most people and like most families they get split. So parents got new mates and new children came in this picture. I never like these other children that made me a middle but I only didn't like them because they seemed to get everything that I never got. People liked them more and they were smarter than I was.

Well my mom was a pot smoker and hid in her room from us when she did so never knew what she was doing in there with her boyfriend that scared me so much because when I was little he would come in to my room and flick to wake me up at random times of the night but what made it bad was the fact that you could hear it before it hit you before you could react to it. That was something that scared me for the rest of my life. The man that was not my father but I only call him that is for the reason of he never seemed to understand me but he was nice and taught me things that shape me and gave me reasons to live sometimes I'm sure no one ever thought that me that child of them would ever think about ending it.

Anyways they would be in their room lighting it up and I never knew why the room was so foggy every time I was in their room. I always thought it was the lighting though the window. But I was wrong.

The man that was not my father he was teaching my younger brother that killing and drugs were ok. I never understood what he was trying to teach him. I thought he just wanted him to be stronger than his older brother but at the same time everybody was stronger than I. So it would have been too easy.

I had a few friends when I was in my childhood but a few. I wouldn't say they were the right crowd to be in at that age. I became a child that I even hated. I don't even know why that child was never shoot for what he said to his parents.

Even though that was my past that is why i wanted to kill myself so many times. Most teens don't have people to talk to when stuff like this happens and even bullied in school that a killer to even me.

School is something that most teenagers hate but I love it and hate it at the same time because i love it cause I learn new things but i hate it cause of those mean people that should be killed sometimes. Even though we don't know there life they don't know are life.

This story here could go on for ever cause of the new things that happen to people but I will not go that far cause this My Life.





© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing