Darkness Within

Darkness Within

A Story by DavidTroi
"

Star Wars ~~FANFICTION~~ That I am working on !

"
Note from the author :
I would like to establish that I do not own or claim the rights to the characters, materials, or dialog in this passage. This is purely a fan fair use based story not related to the OFFICIAL star wars universe. I by no means intend to profit from this. The originality and Credit should go to everyone involved at Lucasfilm Ltd. along with the other associated companies and production teams, all the way down to the catering companies.



Sweating from the heat of his saber, Anakin breathes heavily as he tries to catch his breath. Anakin glaring at Asajj Ventress with his eyes as his fresh scar across his right eye reminded him of previous encounters with Ventress. As she paces the corridor as Anakin regains his stamina. Ventress, a Dathomirian with pale white skin and blank eyes. Stared up at Anakin. She begins to pace contemplating how to get Anakin down and resume the fight. As she begins to move her black lipstick covered lips, she stops. Suddenly bringing a smirk of cleverness on her face. She thought of something wicked. Something so evil he would be sure to get angry.

" You are weaker than I expected." said Ventress. "Your power lacks the strength needed to defeat me." she chuckled.

Anakin smirked at this remark. In his thoughts he knew he was the greatest of all Jedi. His potential power would be able to stop the Sith in their tracks. He knew in his mind he was the chosen one, which gave him his bold conceit. "You will meet your fate, just as the rest of the sith have before you Ventress." he sneered.

"I do feel your hatred, and anger Anakin. You may lack the power to be the best, but that can change in time." she spat. "You would make a great apprentice to Count Dooku eventually becoming a powerful Sith." she said. "I will never join the Sith, you won't find me a part of that wretched hive of villainy! " Anakin Yelled.

Knowing this upsets all Jedi, Ventress could feel Anakin's anger grow stronger as she encouraged him to join the dark side of the force. " Good, Yes Anakin I can feel your hatred growing. Without the power of the Sith you will not be anything greater than a womp rat ."

"ARGGGGGH!" Yelled Anakin. As he rose into the air.

He then lunged at Ventress from the ledge of the rafters of the dark cold corridor where he had regained his breath. As he came closer twords his enemy his bright blue lightsaber was in position above his head ready for his attack. Once he reached Ventress he swung his saber vertically. Ventress already igniting both her bleeding red lightsabers, parried Anakin's attack. "You have to better than that" laughed Asajj. "You will not defeat me today Anakin, your power is too weak, I may even beat you."

"You will try." Anakin sneered. As he stared into the empty eyes of Asajj Ventress he thought to himself. He thought closely of his next move. Then it came to him.

Anakin then pulled away from the connection of their lightsabers. Thus resuming the clashing roars and electric sounds of their sabers making contact with one another. As they progressed through the dark corridors of the ancient Sith temple, all the could be seen in the darkness was the light of which glowing from both their weapons as they swung and struck at each other, performing jumps and dives. Each blow nearly missing one another. As the reached the next chamber in the temple you could see Asajj Ventress's Ginivex-class starfighter. Smoking as the heat from the engines rises.

The fan shaped starfighter large enough for one pilot and an optional gunner had been the aid to Ventress's escape in previous duels. With its sails and hyperdrive system it could travel up to 1,250 kilometers an hour. With the sail closed this starfighter was 13 meters long and about 2 meters wide at a height depth of 14 meters.

This time Anakin knew he would slay Asajj. He would not allow her to escape like many times before.  As he struck with more strength and power against the slender sith lord. He suddenly landed a blow, barely nicking her left shoulder. As she screamed in pain she grasped the wound. Breathing heavily she said, "You have goten better Anakin, that I have no doubt of. If only you weren't so naive and weak minded. The ways of the Jedi have clouded what's really true in this universe."

"You are getting to be a real nuisance Ventress with your words. I should Strike you down in a final blow ending this once and for all." said Anakin.

As she smirked she quickly reached in her pocket. She suddenly threw a smoke grenade quickly filling the area with the blinding screen. "NO! Ventress we must finish this!" Anakin yelled.

As she ran quickly through the smoke screen she entered her vessel. The roar of the engines made Anakin scream louder as his anger rose he ran at the sounds of the engines starting. Only to find the end of the bay of the chamber. At the last minute he was able to grasp the ledge before falling to his doom. As he watched Asajj Ventress again speed into the distance of space, heading to her next unknown location.

© 2012 DavidTroi


Author's Note

DavidTroi
This is just one portion of the Star Wars Fan Fiction that I'm working on. I'am writing a portion of the clone wars.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

421 Views
Added on February 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 1, 2012
Tags: Star, Wars, Fan, Science, Fiction, Crossover

Author

DavidTroi
DavidTroi

FL



About
Born in Augusta, GA on June 25th 1989. Aspiring around the net with writing and making music. more..

Writing