Morte Pleure part 3

Morte Pleure part 3

A Story by David the writer

 

                       Morte Pleure

   The Fear Dimension

A training course?” Ambrogio asked

I want to see what you can do.” Firmino answered

Okay, show me to the training grounds.” Ambrogio commanded

Gutsy, I enjoy that quality. Follow me, and you'll be assigned to a personal trainer. You'll then begin a training course. I'll personally be watching as well as your personal trainer.

Firminio stood from his throne. He walked beside me, and we began slowly walking through the throne room. His footsteps echoing, and his armor clashed against him. His eye looked over to me, and opened his mouth to say something, but something surprising happened. An orc humbly, and calmly walked through the door, and walked to us.

May I join your cause, I plea for all of Merkine.” The orc requested

Merkine?” Ambrogio asked confused

The orc's dominant region of birth. Speaking of orcs, orc come with us and we'll see about you joining.” Firmino answered

Thank you, not only will Merkine benefit, but all of will too.” The orc answered

Ah, you seem to only want to help all of Zandoth, our great nation.” Firmino replied, already fond of the orc

I love this great nation too. So orc, what is your name?” Ambrogio asked

Name? I was born in a poor town in Merkine, and my parents were killed when I was born. They had a fatal sickness,and no one knew a cure, so they were put down. Like some sort of rapid dogs, unlike the way they lived... like great, and honorable orcs. I later was told they caught the illness from a crook who tried to rob them. I earned the name Vulture because I took it upon myself to cure that town of it's crime, and most thought I feed upon crime.. like a vulture. I succeeded so I moved to the war.” The orc introduced, giving a bit of background

Sorry to hear that Vulture, and wish I could tell you the true depth of my sorrow for you, BUT we need to get you warriors through a training course.” Firminio replied, trying to showing brief grief

Impressive Vulture, cured a city of crime, what an accomplishment. So Vulture are you ready, for the course?” Ambrogio asked

Yeah, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” Vulture answered, as they followed Firmino into a dark room.

I'm going to enter in a room that you won't be able to find, and I'll watch you from there.” Firminio instructed

Ambrogio's, and Vulture's fist collided in respect as they wished each other good luck. Ambrogio stepped into the shadows, and Vulture walked forward cautiously. Ambrogio made his way to the end of the hall where he started as did Vulture. Ambrogio opened the door, and swiftly dived through back into the shadows.

Vulture kicked the door down, and robots modeled after werewolves rushed him. Vulture grew a sadistic smile as the werewolves ran closer. The closet werewolf leaped at Vulture, but Vulture rose his scythe in the air slicing the werewolf in half. Amborgio leaped out of the shadows, and quickly grabbed the werewolf that was in mid-leap about to pounce on Vulture. Ambrogio slammed the robotic werewolf , and buried his claws deep into the werewolf's neck.

Vulture turned, and darted his eyes to the werewolf behind Ambrogio. Vulture leaped, and collided his scythe with the robotic fangs of the werewolf, and swiftly beheaded it. Ambrogio pounced on Vulture's shoulders, and leaped off, and pounced on the last werewolf. Ambrogio sliced it's neck, and stood to his feet.

Robotic beats, lets see what else the training course is going to throw at us.” Ambrogio commented, looking back at was once a robotic werewolf.

There's no door for starters.” Vulture replied

We don't need one.” Ambrogio informed

Ambrogio knocked on the door, and the wall collapsed. Vulture was shocked, and confused by Ambrogio simply breaking the wall with just by knocking. Ambrogio looked over his shoulder, and laughed at Vulture's confusion.

Ambrogio, and Vulture walked though the fallen rubble. They found themselves outside, as ten robotic goblins soared through the dark sky on robotic gargoyles. Ambrogio pulled Vulture back inside, and on the wall

They got everything here.” Vulture said, peering from the corner

Thank god I reloaded before this.” Ambrogio thought

Ambrogio reached into his belt, and pulled out a fear bomb. He threw it into the air as far as he could, and hit a goblin form the cover.

Robots are immune to poision, and will never lose sanity.” Vulture told Ambrogio

Don't need 'em to.” Ambrogio replied

The robotic goblin fell off his gargoyle, and crashed into the ground. Ambrogio ran to the goblin , and searched it. He found a quiver, a bow, and more led arrows. Memories flashed before Ambrogio of when he was trained to use bows, and arrows. Ambrogio smiled, and loaded an arrow into the bow he was holding on it's side. Ambrogio sent the arrow through the air, and straight into the head of the ninth goblin within a flash.

Why hold the bow sideways?” Vulture asked

It's an ancient goblin technique that allows the arrow to be faster while flying through the air.” Ambrogio answered

Ambrogio got another arrow from a pouch in his belt, and loaded the bow as a robotic goblin pulled a fear bomb . Ambrogio shot, and hit the fear bomb.

Vulture smiled, and threw his scythe at the goblin. The scythe soared through the air, and hit the robotic goblin's head. Vulture rushed out, and retrieved his scythe while dodging all the lead arrows. Ambrogio keep shooting the robotic goblins with his lead arrows. All the goblins were soon destroyed so Ambrogio, and Vulture came out of cover.

Thanks Ambrogio.” Vulture showed his gratitude

Ambrogio disappeared into the shadows so Vulture cautiously trudged straight forward. He reached the next building, and opened the door. The lights were shut off, but Vulture heard movement around him. A lightning bolt flashed through the windows, and revealed the robotic vampires. Ambrogio hissed as he leaped through the window. Ambrogio landed in front of Vulture, and yelled showing his dominance.

The vampires hissed as they circled Ambrogio, and Vulture. Vulture defensibly held his scythe, and Ambrogio held his sharp silver claws in an x. Ambrogio pounced on a robotic vampire, and punched through the robotic vampire's throat. Vulture swung his scythe, and sliced two vampires that were about to attack from Ambrogio's side.

Ambrogio flipped over the vampire who was rushing toward his back, and sliced it's neck. Sparks met the air as Ambrogio slayed the last vampire violently. Ambrogio breathing intensely looked up from the robotic mess he just made, and saw Vulture with his arms crossed, and a smile.

Impressive Ambrogio. I never expected that much skill.” Vulture complimanted

I'm not that good, just experienced.” Ambrogio replied

Lets keep moving. I have a felling it's not over, not yet.” Vulture replied, as he turned

Vulture ran towards the door, and rammed through. He was in a completely white room, and Ambrogio became unhidden since there was no shadows.

Guess that's it for the element of suprise.” Vulture teased trudging up a flight of stairs

Ambrogio laughed a bit, and followed Vulture up the steps. The steps broke, and tossed Ambrogio down with Vulture. They got up to their feet to find themselves surrounded by ferocious formians, and orcs. Ambrogio,and Vulture smiled.

I got this.” Vulture commanded holding his muscular arm in front of Ambrogio

Vulture twirled his scythe as the robotic training droids ran towards him. Vulture swung his scythe splitting the 3 orcs, and 4 fromians that was rushing towards him. Vulture laughed, and waved for more as the droids stayed in their stance. Three formians marched to Vulture, and circled him slowly. Vulture swiftly ducked an attack from the robotic formian in front of him, and sliced it's head in half.

Ambrogio took the rest of the orcs while Vulture wouldn't stop slaying the fromians. Soon the room was cleared, and the training droids were laid in the floor in shreds.

How to we get upstairs now?” Vulture asked, admiring the rumble from the stairs

I guess we'll take the elevator.” Ambrogio answered, before he whistled for his gargoyle

I almost forgot about the goblin half of you.” Vulture replied, smiling

Won't you just climb on?” Ambrogio asked, waving his hand.

Vulture climbed upon Ambrogio's gargoyle, and flew to the roof. Ambrogio landed the gargoyle on the roof, and climbed down while Vulture followed. They walked to the edge, and saw a bridge. Vulture smiled, and leaped onto it while Ambrogio peered from upon the edge. Vulture stomped around trying to find a weak point in the structure. Vulture looked down at a crack, and smiled before he smashed through it with his foot.

Vulture hit the wall around the hole as hard as he could to make room for him, and Ambrogio.

What are you waiting for?” Vulture asked, as he leaped through the hole.

Ambrogio leaped through the hole, and found where it leaded. Firmino sat in a chair with a devilish smerk on his face as his dark eyes met Ambrogio's, and Vulture's.

Good job, you completed the course. Very impressively done men. Great teamwork, and alone fighting. You seem very knowledgeable Ambrogio. And Vulture, you were very fierce.” Firmino complimented

I thought you said we weren't going to find the room you were in.” Ambrogio replied

Good, I wanted you to. Things aren't always as they seem, or told to be.” Firmino answered

So, we made the rebellion?” Vulture asked

Of course, you two will be starting as a high position. You both are co-leaders of the squad, Fear.” Firmino answered

Why is it named fear?” Ambrogio asked, confused

Your enemies will be scared, and tremble at your feet after they see your skill.” Firmino explained

Happy to serve, sir.” Vulture replied

Please call me Firmino.” Firmino instructed, formally

© 2012 David the writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Gutsy, I enjoy that quality" nice line, oh, and me too, by the way.

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Thanks. Sorry the series is cancealed
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

aww!!!!!!! *whiny face*
David the writer

11 Years Ago

Yea it just didn't have a direction
This is good! Love it, however, this is kind of long..... Good job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Sorry to tell you that the series is cancealed. Thanks though
deepblue04

11 Years Ago

no problem, wish that it could go farther...
David the writer

11 Years Ago

It really can't, sorry
Apart from a few typos I really enjoyed it. I would read over this again just to adjust the piece accordingly, but I found it incredibly intriguing, robotic vampires! Incredibly inventive, marvellous!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this story.
Very well written.
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012

Author

David the writer
David the writer

OK



About
My profile was rated This Page is Rated PG-13 www.writerscafe.org/David_ Lets101 Quizzes - Online Quizzes Welcome to my profile! Get your groceries, and get out! Hey guys! So, I'm not o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..