Matt Gandee, the guy you need to read about

Matt Gandee, the guy you need to read about

A Story by David the writer

 Hello there, this is Davidthewritter. Of course you read the title, so why do you need to hear about this guy you don't know about. Well that's why, welcome a new poet to Writerscafe! Check his stuff out, he writes mostly poetry. He has three stories, but the guy seems really cool, and his poems are good. So give him some reviews, foward this to your freinds who mostly write poetry, and invite him to some of your poetry groups. Message him, mabye he'll become your new awesome freind. Thanks for your time, but I DON'T NEED IT! HE DOES, SO GO CHECK HIM OUT! get out of here! Go on, go give him some of the love!

© 2012 David the writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

yeah, see that guy undernrath us? Go check him out! He's actually pretty cool!
deepblue04

11 Years Ago

ok
Haha, wow, this is so very flattering! Minor correction though, it's 3 stories, not 1 - though still; I'm really, really grateful for your support. Thank you so much!

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Damn okay let me edit sorry, I scamed through
Matt Gandee

11 Years Ago

All good. The sentiment is still appreciated, regardless.
David the writer

11 Years Ago

Okay dude, you're welcome btw

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

Author

David the writer
David the writer

OK



About
My profile was rated This Page is Rated PG-13 www.writerscafe.org/David_ Lets101 Quizzes - Online Quizzes Welcome to my profile! Get your groceries, and get out! Hey guys! So, I'm not o.. more..

Writing