I will Always be with you

I will Always be with you

A Poem by Dawn Davis
"

This was written when I first found out I had a brain tumor and Chiari malformation and syringomyelia. I thought well.... This is it for me because i was swelling up couldn't walk seizers that knocked me out waking up not knowing what the heck had happen

"

 

 

 

Surgery after surgery tough through it all,

my tired body has had enough and now ready to fall.



Never being angry at God for making me an example,

always knowing he'll give me nothing more than which i can handle.



But now i live with an eternal disease,

my broken down body never at ease.



For those that resent me and wish me gone,

do your dance and have your victory song.



But for those who love me me dear,

always know i will always be near.



Because up in heaven my peace awaits,

hopefully my chance to see the pearly gates.



Please dont be sad or cry ,

for everyone's destiny is to die.



I will happy and without pain,

all the joy and riches i hope to gain.



I love you all with all my heart,

trust in this we will never truely be apart.

                                      

 

I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU                                                                                                                     

                                                                             

© 2009 Dawn Davis


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey this is good, now I understand where your heart is, some times it take just a flick of a switch to turn our hearts on and bring us alive. I'm sure now you're cured you're twice as strong as you was, and you can write poetry... AMAZING... I feel this poem, it was truly heart felt it couldn't have been realer, cheers, you've lightened up my day!! INSPIRING!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Such wonderful write full of compassion
This really tugged on my heart strings.
This is full of faith and courageness.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Such glorious words of true faith in yourself and the lord and understanding that life isn't always a bed of roses but with love in your heart everything else will fall into place... very inspirational write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I admire you and your beautiful poem, have tear running down my checks as I read it. You are a very strong and courageous woman. I have an incurable disease and have found it hard to deal with at times, but after reading your poem. I think I have found more strength and courage to do so, thank you! Your write is very inspiring, it has made me realise that instead of complaining about my disease I need to embrace it and learn to live with it. God has a reason for everything and I shouldn't question as to "Why"...again "thank you" You will always be in my thoughts and prayers. I appreciate you, and all you have done to make my life so much brighter by reading your words. God Bless, P.W.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

A beautifully written poem and you are in my prayers and my thoughts. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This and your biography tugged at my heart strings. I am at a loss for words. People take life for granted. I admire you for your poetry and your optimistic out look on life. May God bless you and your lovely daughter. You will be in my prayers.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm not the crying type; but damn...realism at its...well, realest.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is eloquent, tragic, sad and beautiful! I could use many words to describe what this poem made me feel, but I'll simply say that it is amazing! It inspires faith and hope....you seem like a very strong and positive person. Kudos for writing such a powerful piece!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I can already see this written in your tombstone. A letter to all. Full of emotions, high on suspense ( we dont know what is that you are suffering from), and gets ambiguous towards the end with the line " i will be happy without pain". It made me think can anyone know joy without pain. Nice effort. drop in to my side sometimes.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Lovely poem...truly lovely :)
It not only reflects your pain within, but at the same time, gives an insight of how brave your heart is, and how strong it can be for the ones dear to you :))))

Take cares :))))

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Wow, i would be lying, if after having read that i said that i didn't have a few tears stumble down my cheek. I could try to say I understand but that wouldn't be fair. I love this bit of work, and i can Semi relate having dealt with much pain and death in my own life.

Kudos.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1619 Views
31 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2008
Last Updated on January 2, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

Dawn Davis
Dawn Davis

Cordell, OK



About
Hello!!! My name is Dawn Marie and I'm from Cordell, Oklahoma. I will be 34 on New Years Eve., I have the most wonderful 15 year old daughter that is the light of my life my reason for living. I hav.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


For You For You

A Poem by Celtic Cat