A story of my Life before you get to know me

A story of my Life before you get to know me

A Story by DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)
"

Please do not say anything My old account is not working so i am posting all my old stuffon a new page

"

So far in my life I have been physically, mentally, and verbally abused; I have been put so far down in life that I have put a gun in my mouth and to my tempel multiple times. I’ve cut myself over 100 I have tried to hang myself well over 30 times in my life. I have never really been much of a people person because of my past. I’ve just found it easier to hide in the shadows and not get attached to people or things. 

In the end I  always get left or hurt so bad I can feel my heart just want to shrink and break into pieces. I have been depressed most of my life. I found my mother dead in our living room on the couch when I was just about to leave for school. She passed away October 1st 2018 from liver failure because she was an alcoholic. I feel like it is my fault that she is dead because the day before she passed away we got into a big fight and I told her I wish she was dead and out of my life because I hate her. 

I could have done more to help her before any of that happened. I could have talked her into going to the hospital or something but she loved her addiction more than her own son; I tried a lot of things to help her but she just made empty promises to me. I didn't even get to tell her that I love her before she passed away. My last words were I HATE YOU; I HOPE YOU DIE!! When it came to her funeral I didn't show much emotion because she told me “when I die I don't want you to cry be strong” so I told her I would, and i was until her urn was brought out and put on the table I actually had to leave the church where her funeral was, because I was crying so much. I had to grow up fast in my life and I never had much of a childhood.

© 2021 DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on April 26, 2021
Last Updated on April 26, 2021

Author

DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)
DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)

Tomah , WI



About
I am 17 years old I'm a Libra. My birthday is 10/20/03. I love to sing, I also like trying new things in life and learning new things. My favorite colors are Purple and Black. I like playing with my d.. more..

Writing