Mental

Mental

A Story by DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)

A lot of people think that Mental Hospitals are so bad and for those who are mentally unstable some of them are but most are just there to help others out. I was in a Mental Hospital for 8 days because I used to cut my arm I have scares that run over my veins and some that cover took over 2 months to heal because of how deep they were. In the Mental Hospital there are cameras everywhere you are being watched nonstop. You are around others that are just like you or that have done worse. 
You can't watch TV or talk to someone without the staff trying to listen in on you and if you whisper or pass notes or anything like you get in trouble and they take it. You can't be alone with anyone even if they are the same gender as you. You can't enter other peoples room to talk. You have to ask to go outside or play a board game without permission. You are nonstop put under pressure and they start talking about getting you out of there the 2nd day you are they.

© 2021 DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very sad situation.... mental hospitals can be really bad, depending on the ratio of staff to patient; but some are very good as well. So sorry (if this is you) that you ended up there, even for a few days. I love this piece because you are being so honest about yourself. and that's tough to do. Thank you so much for sharing some of your stinging passages in life. Most people will hide it.
Best, B


Posted 2 Years Ago


Wow, This is very emotional.....

Posted 2 Years Ago


You're more than brave to tell those experiences.. is a tragic telling too. Eight days of that stress must have been h ell, yet.. here you are, expressing yourself so calmly. Thank you. Keep safe, please.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2021
Last Updated on April 26, 2021

Author

DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)
DeadGuyWalking(AustinK)

Tomah , WI



About
I am 17 years old I'm a Libra. My birthday is 10/20/03. I love to sing, I also like trying new things in life and learning new things. My favorite colors are Purple and Black. I like playing with my d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..