Target

Target

A Story by DeanoSohno
"

just a short quick almost chapter like story just wrote randomly laying in bed one night.

"
Racing at a pacing speed i monkied over a low wall even though the drop behind was slightly larger than i anticipated i still managed to land knee's bent completely silent. Couldnt risk being heard that could mean death. Proceeding onward, crouched with a decent pace, i had eyes on my objective it was close i could lose focus on it that also could mean death. I have one mission, nothing else matters but the mission. Dark shadows gripped and clawed at me as the arteficial light faded around me my eyes fought a struggling battle to keep sight of the target the struggle was time enough. i slithered against a nearby wall. waiting. the small sound of shuffling told me it was time to act with a flash i slipped around the corner of the low wall drop down and lock my left arm firmly around my target from behind. before a sound is made a small dagger slips into my right palm clenched tightly with lighting speed the sharp blade pieces the pale cylinder my left arm is gripped tight to. Fast and only once like a finger being dragged just below the surface of a crimson lake, a waterfull of red gushed out of the hole spraying the dull grey nearby wall with a bright red makeover. within seconds the the dagger re-coiled back into hiding a viper poised for its next prey. I let the limp heavy carcass drop into my arms dragging it out of sight and round the corner out of sight. I raise me head listening for the sounds of death to rain loudly above. Silence. Sucess. i wipe my cheek with the back of my hand i could feel the warm oddly comforting feel of the red river running down my cheek with a small grin i once again proceeded forward the viped hidden waiting craving its next target. Me hungry for my next kill. 

© 2012 DeanoSohno


Author's Note

DeanoSohno
I wanted to almost create a sense of showing just how important that single kill is to this charecter, that how this person that has been killed is nothing more than a target to him/her. does it achieve that ? also does it have to many I's which i know will probably be lower case when should be uppercase just typed it straight in. any comments would be appriciated ^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on December 25, 2012
Last Updated on December 25, 2012
Tags: death, charecter

Author

DeanoSohno
DeanoSohno

london, kent, United Kingdom



About
I am a type of person who when watching or reading likes to be seeing something not directly related to real life, the fictional side, what ones imagination can create, think up. non-fiction is enjoya.. more..

Writing
Falling Falling

A Poem by DeanoSohno