Don't Ignore This; Just Read It!

Don't Ignore This; Just Read It!

A Story by Rae
"

Send a read request for this to any people that think little of themselves. I really want to boost some self confidence! :)

"
Hey, girls! You know what? You're beautiful, no matter what! You don't have to have blonde hair, blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, huge double d's, or be toothpick-thin! In the words of Bruno Mars, you're amazing, just the way you are!

So, you say you wish to look like a model? Oh, that's interesting. To achieve that, just stop eating. Get a breast and butt reduction so that you're totally flat. Get your knees done to be way too tall. Completely blow yourself out of proportion! Then, you can be a model!

Yea, don't do that. Because you're gorgeous just how you are. It doesn't matter if you have a 25-inch waist, or a 55-inch waist; you're stunning. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

So stop starving yourself; health is beautiful. Stop tanning in a bed; no one wants a fried girlfriend. Quit with the colored contacts; your natural eyes are perfect for you. Don't pile on the makeup; your last name is not Crayola. No more plastic surgery and implants and fillers; people are made of flesh and blood and bones... Not silicone. Stop covering yourself with short sleeves and long, baggy pants everyday; let your beautiful skin, whether it be naturally dark, incredibly light, or covered in freckles, shine through. Why? Because you are perfect.


Guys, the same goes for you! Tanning isn't cool; pale skin is just as beautiful as tan. Long workouts that only exhaust and overwork you aren't gonna get you a girl. You don't have to be perfectly muscular. It's okay. We love you just the same. Any girl that won't like you if you're not toned and sculpted, doesn't love you; she just loves your muscles.

That gel... Stop. Your hair is fine! You don't have to look like you have damp hair, and it doesn't always have to be spiked up and hardened by product! Chill out! We love you, even if your hair isn't fixed and primped.

Don't change the person you truly are. By that, I mean that you're not going to get a girl just by being a jerk to her. That actually drives us away. Be yourself, no matter how nerdy, sweet, romantic, or sensitive that means you're going to be.


All in all, you're all beautiful no matter what anyone says. There will always be that one person that thinks you're perfect, just the way God made you.

© 2012 Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
@Lynx
Why you gotta hate, bro? It has a sincere message and I worked on it for a long time. It's mine and I think it's perfect and if you don't like it, HOP OFF MY PAGE. And I'll quote whoever the heck I want to, it isn't your choice. I'll write whatever the heck I want to, because again, it isn't your choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; my eyes find this to be wonderful. So hop off, will ya? K. Thanks. Bye.

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Love it. Made me laugh, made cry tears of joy and best of all made me realize an important lesson!
Thank you, this just made my day and now whenever i feel sad or bad, i can read this and feel a lot better about myself! Well done.
And @Lynx,
criticism when its constructive is okay, criticism when its offensive is not. Don't be the wise a*s who has too ruin everything! But you are entitled to your opinion, just share it nicely or not at all.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome! :)


Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Its a statement ! welldone :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I love this, love the colour font, its all true to life so many messed girls out there, Bridget Jones comes to mind" he loves me just the way I am" lol, thanks Rae stunning poem.


Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

lol @ lynx. The world is what you make of it. If you tell yourself you live in a shallow world, then that is what you'll get. Life is what you make of it, and the world is what humanity as a whole makes of it. Believing that it is shallow just makes it closer to the truth.

Great post Rae. You're absolutely right. All humans are born empathetic, and it's that empathy that helps us relate to others and NOT get stuck up on physical attributes.

:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lynx has it all wrong. Hard to believe people like that actually believe they need to "work on their beauty". I agree with wanting to be who you are on the inside but I certainly don't believe in surgery or anything like that being the answer to becoming a beautiful person. Anyone that says otherwise is DEAD WRONG. If you feel the need to be with someone who doesnt make you feel special or be among a group of people that think less of you, you dont need them. Everyone has different qualities and personalities. Stay who you are.

A Great write. Nicely done, Rae.
~Anna Rose



Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

WOW..... I mean really WOW...... reading this makes someone feel better...... great write... and thanks for sharing..... (~^3^~)

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
@Lynx
Why you gotta hate, bro? It has a sincere message and I worked on it for a long time. It's mine and I think it's perfect and if you don't like it, HOP OFF MY PAGE. And I'll quote whoever the heck I want to, it isn't your choice. I'll write whatever the heck I want to, because again, it isn't your choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; my eyes find this to be wonderful. So hop off, will ya? K. Thanks. Bye.

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

... Don't quote Bruno Mars. What he sings is right but I doubt the intentions.

I don't agree with you. Everybody needs to work on all that beauty crap to get who they want. But yeah, the people attracted to you just for that are not worth the trouble. But thing is we live in a shallow world, and people who care enough to take the time are hard to find. We all just need to be a little more patient. Ok a lot.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 6 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Thanks, guys! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

853 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012

Author

Rae
Rae

Southeast Nowhere, TX



About
I'll start by saying that I'm a strong Catholic Christian. So if you plan to say rude things to me concerning my religion, I would thank you kindly to leave. I would gladly answer questions about our .. more..

Writing
Floating. Floating.

A Story by Rae


This Is Reality. This Is Reality.

A Poem by Rae


Back to Basics. Back to Basics.

A Poem by Rae



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..