Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

A Story by PetiteGemini
"

This story is about a girl going through a bad relationship, but doesn't want to leave her man. The ending has a surprise twist though.

"

              Why shall he hurt me so? He says that he loves me, and then he walks off with another girl right in front of me and says that we are over. We had been together for so long that, when he's true or not, I could tell what was wrong with him.  I guess that I was wrong. When I look at him, my heart aches and I don't know what to say to him, for I fear that I will make him mad and he will never forgive me. I take him back and he says that he is sorry, but is he true? Does he really mean it?

    

            It started in eighth grade after we dated for a year. We stuck close through everything that happened. We didn't know what we would do if we didn't have each other. Then, out of the blue, he told me that he found someone else and that he still loved me, but, he loved this other girl more. I was torn by these words. It seemed like he never wanted to be with me in the first place. After a week of glooming around, he came to me and said that he was made a mistake and wanted me back. Me, being the one who was lovestruck by him, took him back even after the heartbreak he had me suffer.

 

             Love kept us together for six more months until he broke my heart once again. He said that I whine too much and am too clingy. I always want him around, but is it my fault? He makes me smile, feel free, and happy. I never thought that he would ever do this to me again, but I guess that I was wrong. I saw them every day, because, guess what; the girl he left me for was my sister. My sister is one year older than me, but, in my opinion, she is an anti-social loser who doesn't know the difference between real life and the internet. Well, back to the problem between me and him. He always held her and took her to places he would never take me to, which, shows me that I am just his backup plan when he has no other girl to see.

 

            After a month with her, she dumped him and he came crawling back to me, pleading for me to take him back. He said that he made a huge mistake with her and will never leave me again. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Well, I had to take him back; after all, I believed that he was was my soulmate. How can I turn away someone that I love and can't bear to be without? I couldn't take the feeling of seeing him with someone else, but I also couldn't bear the feeling of being with him after what he had done to me. I was torn, b ut, I guess in life, if you love someone enough, you are willing to take the risks of hurt, right?

 

           It was my fifteenth birthday and I invited all of my friends and, of course,  my boyfriend. He pretty much controlled the party, coordinating when and where this and that would happen. I put up with it because, guess what, I was pregnant with his child. I know what you are all thinking, "Oh My God, what a s**t for being pregnant at fifteen! I can't help but feel bad for her, though, because, what if he does the same thing he did to her the last two times?". Well, you guys are right and wrong. I am not a s**t because I got pregnant. We didn't plan it; it just happened. We used protection  but, I guess that protection isn't the best because I wouldn't be pregnant if it was. You are also right, however, because he has left me again. This time, it was for the school s**t. I don't know if he will come back or not, but I hope he will for the sake of our child.

 

         My best friend texted me after me and him got back together for a month and informed me that the girl that he left me for a month earlier was pregnant as well by, guess who, my boyfriend. That was the last straw. By this time, we had bought a house but, it's his, so I packed my bags, wrote him a note saying that we were over, and left my engagement ring on the table. I moved into my best friend's house and informed her of what happened. She set me up on a date with this really great guy that she's been wanting me to meet for ages now. He was way better than the guy I was with before. He brought me flowers on our first date! I knew that this was the guy that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

 

           My new boyfriend and I have been getting along great! We are now engaged and I am pregnant with his baby. I had my ex's kid and it was a boy. He is now one years old. My fiance has been helping me out with him and loves him to bits. The little girl is due in three months and me and my fiance can't wait for the new member of the family. My son can't wait to be a big brother, either. Oh, I bet you are wondering about my ex. Well, he is dead now. cHe came after me with a knife while I was with my friend, my fiance, and my son. Luckily, my friend and fiance were there to protect me and tackled him to the ground. They accidently killed him by breaking his neck when they fell on top of him. We didn't get arrested though becaus eit was self-defense on our part.

 

           Well, the heartbreaker is gone, me and my husband have our baby girl, who is one, and my baby boy, who is now two. All the kids know and will know is that my husband will take care of us. I have gone back to school and I am going to graduate soon. I can't wait but, I can't get a job because I got to watch over the kids. It doesn't matter though, because I love them with all of my heart. I can't believe that it took me so long to realize that there were better options out there like my husband. I am so happy now and I wouldn't want life any other way.

            

© 2011 PetiteGemini


Author's Note

PetiteGemini
I wrote this stroy in half an hour, so please tell me how it is. It took my so long just to correct.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A marvoulis story. I loved it. Keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i give it a 100!!! you have a gift girl!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TJ
Believe it or not but I say all the issues with this story are a GOOD thing. There are spelling errors, grammar, the writing is kind of jumpy and jarry but that helps it because it gives it such a personal feel! This almost reads like someones diary entry which is a perfect style for something like this. I can really feel all the emotions hate, self hate, love, disappointment, depression and the style really helps bring it out. Glad the a*****e died!
Good job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this. Its a lovely story concerning love lost with true love gained.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it! very good and very very well written, even with the few misspellings, because they fit the story :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 22, 2011
Last Updated on May 24, 2011
Tags: Romance, Neglect, Rejection
Previous Versions