Savior

Savior

A Poem by Hide From God
"

I know what it means to me, what does it mean to you?

"

I guess what I'm trying to say
What I am trying to convey
The message I want to share
The point I want to make is
That before you
I didn't have anything to look forward too
I didn't have a reason to smile
No reason to love each day
But then you came along
And you made me smile when I didn't want to
You made me happy when I wanted to be sad
You made me laugh instead of cry
You made realize that in this s****y world
Where so many terrible things happen
There can be one thing that changes it all
For this, I want to thank you
I want to thank you for saving me

© 2009 Hide From God


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this one :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Bryan man! I didn't you know had one of these! Anyway, thanks for the review, I just wish it would mean something to the person it's wrote for, you know?

/Ahem.
Anyway, about your poem. I read through it once and enjoyed it. It's really easy to relate to, which as I'm sure you know, is sometimes hard to do (make a poem relatable), but you did it so well here! I read through it a second time (since the first time I read it through was simply for the sake of reading it) and I looked to see if there was anything I could pick out and focus on, but there are no mistakes that I see. The third time I read it, I was thinking, "Is there anything I can mention that might help him right better?" And as for that answer, maybe you should try a set rhyme scheme sometime in future writing? Maybe count syllables? I haven't read any of your other writings, so if you have done these, ignore what I already said, lol.

Overall though, this poem was great. I love poem that I can relate too, it makes them even better than ones that just use fancy words that are just so fancy, the poem losses meaning. Thanks for sharing!

-Bryce

Posted 14 Years Ago


The message you are trying to convey is obvious from the poem... your mood is perfectly depicted in the poem.... to pen down feelings is not easy..... nicely written...... it's beautiful...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful. Marvelously written. I don't know what else to say. But I love it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. I suppose this is the poem you wanted me to read?

Well, regardless, it's beautiful. It's so well written and I can't even explain how much I like it.

Thanks for posting it.
:D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2009

Author

Hide From God
Hide From God

MA



About
Tattooed Hearts and Broken Promises. Oh girl this boat is sinking, There's no sea left for me. And how the sky gets heavy, When you are underneath it. Oh, I want to sail away from here, And G.. more..

Writing
Wings Wings

A Poem by Hide From God



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..