My Battle Of Brain Tumour and Epilepsy

My Battle Of Brain Tumour and Epilepsy

A Poem by Jessica

Sometimes I am strong,
Sometimes I am weak,
I can be proud,
and I can be meek.
It's got me now,I may be fine after
or not even speak
If I lose my hair,
I will find it unfair.
But as long as I win I won't care
I will get up after this battle
has got me down
and I'll make a smile out of any frown

Now: Brain Tumour and Epilepsy
After I Win: Brain Tumour and Epilepsy

© 2013 Jessica


Author's Note

Jessica
Comments Please :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I see a power that goes beyond the body. Than again, I am a bit of a Gorilla myself. But I read the primal hints more than the words.




I bet you could bend bars if given the chance.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I'm truly sorry what you're going through. I can't even imagine what it feels like. But you seem to be very strong about this, and your poem shows it. I hope everything turns well.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I reviewed another of your works and I wanted to tell you that rhyming or not, perfect or imperfect and subject matter in your case I have to overlook for one reason only. You are fighting for your life and you are writing what you know. Not everyone can be in the same place, nor should they expect to be or we would have no diversity in our writing. Is anyone's writing perfect? No, but yours is perfect for you.

God Bless You and be with you. May you heal fully and stay healthy for the duration of your life.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Beautiful. You are Beautiful. Don't give up is the main thing, my dad has a brain tumor also. I wish you all the best. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


All I can say is wow! I admire your bravery and spirit to fight this. I would fall apart and if I lost my hair I would lose it. Keep fighting and if you ever need some encouragement I would be more than happy to cheer you up! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


It truly is hard living with a disease everyday, kudos to you to be able to wear your heart on your sleeve, the poetry is simple and honest, thumbs up.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You shall win your battle and reach your future shores, where things are grand and you can have many campfires and smores. The road you walk may be bumpy and long, filled with fear and tear, but I know you shall be strong.

Keep up the good fight! You've got poets praying for ya! =)
Hope and Light,
Aaron - Wolfwind



Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013

Author

Jessica
Jessica

Toronto, Canada



About
I'm a brain tumour fighter. Going through a hard battle but I will come out as a stronger person. Love me or hate me I am just going to try and inspire people to respect the life they have. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ode to Chad Ode to Chad

A Poem by readawn


Aqua Vitae Aqua Vitae

A Poem by Jazmen