War

War

A Poem by DeepDarkPoetry
"

this poor man. T cause I am paranoid

"

Tears and falling from this young child’s face her father has just been killed in the war, a bloody war it had been, the father fighting for what he had thought was right, and now had to pay the ultimate price his life, his family and friends, this young child knew the mother was trying to be strong for her, but she didn’t need to be strong, there was nothing wrong with shedding tears for the ones who died for our country, as much as this young child misses her father, she will always hate the way that had killed him, the bloody war one day she would find the horrible Germans that had killed her father and pay the price, for now though she cries her self to sleep.

© 2009 DeepDarkPoetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Naturally the common people don't want war; after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. But with this poetry bring to light realities of war that should be faced by all nations.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A child view of War must be hard to understand. Hate and religion don't mean much to a small child. A powerful poem. Ending was very good. War create more babies to grow up and hate a unknown enemy.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2009
Last Updated on December 24, 2009

Author

DeepDarkPoetry
DeepDarkPoetry

Chicago, IL



About
i write poetry and mybe sometimes a novel but i really, really, REALLY need opions plz more..

Writing