When in doubt, get drunk

When in doubt, get drunk

A Chapter by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Ashley goes to the party in hope to make some new friends and to find a surpirse from her old academy a waiting her.

"
'oh my damn how this place is packed.’ I thought to myself when I got to the party, it looked like every Moroi and Dampir students were there. Along with some feeder, ‘weird.’ I thought. I made my way to the drinks table, ‘everything is spiked, awesome…hmm maybe a good way to numb my mind and all the emotions here.’ I thought as I poured myself some fruity looking drink. 

I walked over the bon fire and sat down, she looked down at the drink in my cup and sighed quietly, my mind going back to my thoughts earlier, ‘no I’m not gonna be a mop, I have to move on.’ I thought. I drunk down what was in my cup and looked at the fire. I stood up and walked away from the fire and headed back to the drink table.

I got to the table and slowly poured myself another drink, when she heard two others coming over to the drinks table. I pushed my hair back lightly, not giving their presents much thought.

“Who‘s that?” One of the girls asked the other, gesturing to me. 
“I have no clue.” the second girl said to the first. The second girl walked over to me and said her voice and aura telling me she was waisted, “Hey, I havent seen you around before. My name is Crystal.” the first girl said and the other followed close behind, “I’m Bree.” she told me. I looked at them both, “Hi, Im Ashley, you could call me Ash.” I said. “So what brings you here so late in the year?” Crystal asked. I brushed my bangs back lightly and looked down a little before answering, “I got transferred from St Angela in London.” my tone of voice some what sad, not really wanting to have to talk about my old school. I took a big gulp from my drink, and I started to feel a similar aura, her turned her head and to her surprise Peace was walking over to her. 

Oh Peace is my best friend in the WORLD, we’ve known each other sense we were six. Peace is a Dampir and after we graduate she’s going to be my guardian, I don’t know what id do without her.

Peace sat beside me, “hey Ash.” she grinned and turned to the two others, before saying, “Hi I’m Peace.”

I grinned brightly and hugged her, “oh my gosh Peace you’re here!” 

Peace nodded, “Yup, they told me you wanted me to be.” she grinned hugging me back.

“Hi I’m Crystal, and I take it the two of you know each other.” Crystal said.

“Yea, I was from Ash’s old school.” Peace grinned, “I’m supposed to be her guardian when we graduate.”

“Yah and she is also my best friend.” I grinned, happy to have her here. Some of my worry left my mind…but not all of it. When I realized I was starting to get lost in my own mind I asked Crystal, “So are there always parties here?”

“Just every week.” Crystal laughed, “most of the parties don’t get this big. They are normally smaller and with a max of twenty people. Looks like this party got out and everyone knows about it.”
“Ashley you shouldn’t be going to parties.” Peace looked at me seriously. I raised my brow in confusion. “at least not without me!” she giggled. “you know I would never leave you out.” I said to Peace with a grin and looked back at Crystal, asking absently, “hey so whats going on here? Can you catch me up to speed?” Peace looked over at Crystal interested. 

‘this school is so different then St. angela.’ I thought to myself. 

I sighed a little and drank down the rest of my drank. She looked over at Peace when she felt that they knew I wasn’t paying much attention. Peace looked at me, “what?” I shook my head quickly, “nothing.” “something’s wrong.” she looked at me her aura automatically telling me that she was worried, “tell me.” I sat back down by the fire and answered slowly, “I miss St Angela’s and I miss…” I looked down not able to finish what I was about to say. Peace sighed and shook her head, “its okay.” she hugged me. I hugged her back and quickly wiped the tear that escaped my eye, “im fine im fine.” 

I turned my head noticing the new person to group the group when she said watching a girl walk over to a guy in the back, “You gotta admit, she has guts..” looked turned and looked at me and Peace, “hi im Amber.” “hey Amber I’m Ashley, you could call me Ash.” I motioned over to Peace, “and this is Peace. She’s gonna be my guardian.” I looked at Peace, “Hey I think I need to be alone for a minute.” I said quickly before standing up. I walked away from them toward a building near the party and leaned against the wall not paying any means to who was near her. 

I took a deep breath to clear my mind, knowing she had to get up cause Peace would be bond worried by now. I wiped the wet corners of my eyes and slowly stood up, getting hit head on by black energy. I blinked hard, the area around me spun a little before things became black and I passed out.


© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011


Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing