The Recurring Events

The Recurring Events

A Story by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Missing her il mio tutto, wondering why he isnt calling or answering her messages back, while Jude tries to get her out of her head.

"
Caitlin put her bag onto her shoulder as she walked out of her third period class, walking towards the lunchroom. She once she was out of any teacher's view, she pulled her phone out of her back pocket. She walked to her usual spot in the back of the lunch room pulling her legs up to her letting her phone on the table. She put her bag next to her unlocking the phone, checking to see if she got any messages. A slow sigh passed her lips as she shoulders slumped down resting her chin on her knees, looking at her screen saver of her and Sean. Her heart tightening a little, disappointed she still hasn't heard from him. Missing him like crazy. She didn't notice Jude who had sat down across from her, until he purposely took a loud chump on a handful of potato chips. She moved her gaze over to him, and it made him shake his head, "Catie, I'm going to throw your phone into a river." He threatened. She froze and quickly snatched her phone from the table clutching it, "you wouldn't dare..' She said giving him a look that said /you do that, and ill chop your hands off/. He put his hands up and chuckled humorlessly, "Okay rabid animal, let me know when your gone and my bestfriend is back." He said before taking a bit of his sandwich. Caitlin rolled her eyes and looked down at her knees, "I am still me.." She trailed off, not really seeing the difference on how she has been acting because she has been to far lost in her mind. "Right and my a*s is barney colored." He shook his head. Christina arched a mocking brow at him, "it is?" She smirked evilly. Jude chuckled and shook his head, "No, and that's my Catie." He grinned nomming on the last of his sammich. Caitlin shrugged and pulled her hair back. "I think you would give up." He said randomly. "What?" She said looking at him confused. "I mean he hasn't talked to you in a month, no calls, letters, thoughts. Give up and let him drag on like you have been." He shrugged. Caitlin stood up gracefully and took his lime jello, smushing it on the top of his head, "blah, shut up jello head." She said and wiped her hand off on his shoulder. She grabbed her bag and put it over shoulder, the bell rung, she walked away from the table and ran outside to the track field before Jude could get revenge on her. 

© 2012 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Caitlin, Missing, Sean, Jude, Sad, Phone, California, Glen coco

Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing