Spark of Insanity

Spark of Insanity

A Story by Delicate Grace
"

A story of a tormented girl who finds comfort in her fantasy.

"

Stealing a moment’s peace, escaping the creeping eyes of her stepmother, Mina playfully danced in the brook gently kicking at the cool water as it reached her after winding its way through the valley behind her home. The soft wind blew through the trees carrying the sweet fragrance of the honeysuckle from the top of the hill on the opposite bank. Careful not to get anything on her dress, she delighted in the freedom the valley gave her. No demands placed upon her like shackles; no maid a step behind her taking note of Mina’s every misstep to be reported to her stepmother.

 

Her enchantment soon collapsed as the screeching summons of her stepmother came raging down the slope.

 

Mina appeared in the doorway of the main parlor, and was greeted by her stepmother’s steaming frustration and impatience.

 

“Where have you been? I sent Helen for you ages ago. You better not have been down in the woods again.” With a rough jerk, the woman pulled Mina through the threshold, spun her around and tightened the laces of the dress further stiffening the girl’s posture. Taking her firmly by the wrist, she dragged Mina behind her, out the front door where a lavish carriage waited for them, all the while spouting in anger, “How dare you be this selfish? I do everything for you and all I ask is for you to dress nicely, be on time, and to keep your head out of the clouds!”

 

The ready coachman sat perched in the front while the footman patiently waited at the door to assist the women into the carriage.

 

“Madame. Miss Mina.” He addressed taking their hands as they stepped into the carriage.

 

“Thank you, Jasper.” Mina greeted kindly, releasing his hand.

 

Her stepmother rolled her eyes and pursed her lips; she hated how Mina had the gall to speak to the help like regular people. “Yes thank you, John.” She snapped. “I would like to get there with enough light left for the Master to finish tonight. The Raspallo manor.” The frustration growing in her voice, she added, “and be quick about it!”

 

Jasper shut the door gently and took his position on the back of the carriage as the coachman started the horses moving. The Raspallo family was well established in the community, upstanding positions socially, economically, and politically. Nothing happened in Stradova unless they were involved.  The youngest son Fredrick had spent the last few years conspiring to charm Mina. He was a perfectly nice young man, just not the kind she wanted to marry. Of course he would be relief from the controlling grip of her stepmother, but though he was charming and wealthy, he possessed no desire for life. Mina saw him as a man who did what was expected of him and never what he truly wanted, and in her eyes, completely unacceptable. 

 

The carriage ride was cold and unsettling. As usual, Mina sat staring out at the passing countryside and scouring the tree lines, for what, she never knew. Her imagination ran away with her as she wondered what the trees hid from the world, and why so many feared them. Just as her daydream began to take her away from her surroundings, her stepmother’s sharp, intruding voice jarred her to attention.

 

“Mina! What is the matter with you? Have you not been listening to me?” She glared at the girl and spoke through clenched teeth, “You will be civil and your manners better not evade you! This is a very fine thing Fredrick is doing for us. He did not have to open his home and provide the space for your portrait so you would not have to stand in a studio. You should be a little more grateful for how he treats you.”

 

The carriage stopped before a brilliant stone manor adorned with gargoyles and carved filigree surrounding the tall windows. The Raspallo’s servant nodded his greeting then escorted them to the sitting room where the Master had set up. Fredrick rushed to welcome them.

 

“Aw, here are the ladies! Master Chemsi and I were taking bets as to how much longer you might be. I’m afraid, old man, you owe me this time.” He seemed overdressed especially for someone who was not the subject of the Master’s painting. Mina tried to avoid his gaze, looking at the floor or across the room. Master Chemsi came to her rescue, quickly escorting her over so he could arrange the scene.

 

“How have you been Madame Maltisha?” Fredrick showed her to the sofa.

Taking her seat on the edge of the cushion, she lowered her gaze apologetically. “Quite fine, thank you. I do apologize for our tardiness; Mina has been difficult this afternoon.” She glanced across the room at her stepdaughter being precisely positioned by Master Chemsi.

 

“It is perfectly understandable; you women are always early or fashionably late. We men do not mind so long as we can keep your company from time to time.” He said with a playful smile, and sent for some tea, returning his gaze upon Mina.

 

“It is too kind of you to let us do her portrait here with Master Chemsi. He is much more talented than anyone in town.” Unable to recapture Fredrick’s attention, she sat quietly observing the Master’s process.

 

After a moment’s silence, Fredrick inquired, “Has she shown any signs to suggest she will ever agree to marry me?” His voice was hopeful and not fully committed; as if by watching Mina he had fallen into a trance.

 

“I am afraid she will not willingly enter a marriage to you. Though I do not think she would for anyone. She is such a stubborn child. I could try once more, but…” Pausing, she took her gaze back to Fredrick. “Perhaps, if you were to wish it, I could arrange it with your father. She would have no choice, but to accept. The girl is stubborn, but she would not choose death over a full life.” She searched his face trying to figure his thoughts.

 

His brow furloughed at the suggestion and he pulled his gaze away from Mina. “Do you think she would ever forgive me?” He stared at the carpet and more to himself than to Maltisha.  “I do love her, but nothing I do seems to affect her.” Taking in a deep breath and releasing it slowly, he abruptly locked eyes with her. “Do it. Talk to my father.”  The tea was served shortly after, and Maltisha sat silently sipping from her cup with a self-satisfied grin.

 

Hours passed as Master Chemsi painted, periodically having to reposition Mina when she moved. Finally, he declared he had done as much as the light would permit, set an appointment for when he could finish, and began to collect his brushes and pigments.

 

Thrilled, Mina immediately twisted herself into a more comfortable position as she politely thanked the Master for his time, and asked if she may see the portrait. Master Chemsi shuddered. “But I never�"no it’s not finished.”

 

“Oh please,” Mina cajoled. “I sat here so long and it is my portrait.”

 

She refused to look away, and he buckled under her pleading stare and gave in with a sigh. “Very well,” he sputtered and led her around to witness the unfinished image. The outlines of everything had been sketched, the darker more final lines being closest to her upper body and fading into more generalized guidelines leading away. He had managed to precisely capture Mina entirely, perfectly portraying her in splendid oils. Master Chemsi shrank in the girl’s silence.

 

“That is not me.” Mina uttered in awe at the image before her. The old man’s face dropped with disappointment. Mina turned towards him, “She is far too beautiful”

 

With a smile, he looked up and gently cradled her face, “My dear child, I do your beauty an injustice, for no artist, except God could ever truly capture your beauty.”   Smiling, he returned to gathering his things.

 

Mina continued to stare at her unfinished portrait through her stepmother’s half-hearted departure announcement as well as her quick acceptance of Fredrick’s generous dinner invitation, only drawing her eyes away at the sharp call of her name. When Mina met her glare, Maltisha’s voice suddenly sweetened. “Time for dinner, my dear.”

 

They were seated before a decadent meal; they ate with silver, drank sweet wine and were presented chocolate and poached pears for dessert. Though the meal was graciously received, the conversation was meager at best, focusing on the weather and town affairs. Mina ate silently, speaking only when directly addressed, much to her stepmother’s disappointment.  Once they finished the meal, Maltisha politely declined the offer to stay any longer and bid Fredrick farewell, departing in the moonlight.

 

The trip home was no more pleasant than the one earlier. Maltisha went on and on about how rude she had been the entire afternoon to Fredrick. “I just don’t understand you sometimes. That boy worships you, and still you can’t even bring yourself to look him in the eye! You barely said anything to him the entire day!”

 

“Did I once direct an unkind word his way?” Mina interjected frustrated.

 

“No, but not saying anything or failing to acknowledging him is just as bad.”

 

Mina scoffed, “So I am terrible if I say what I feel and terrible for not saying anything. Forgive me for not wanting to speak to the man, but I will not sit here and listen to you belittle me. You have made your point, now please, leave me in peace!”

 

Completely taken aback, and unsure how to react to such an outburst, Maltisha simply complied with Mina’s wishes.

 

Both retreated to their rooms for the night upon returning home, Mina satisfied she had finally reached her stepmother, and Maltisha satisfied she had finally married Mina off to the best family in town.

 

Mina gently sucked the end of her finger where she had just pricked it with the sharp needle. She did not care if it stained the delicate handkerchief she was stitching. Things between Mina and her stepmother had been unusually composed for days. Mina felt perhaps what she had said in the carriage had shaken her stepmother enough for her to loosen her grip on her life.

 

Helen entered and presented Maltisha a letter. Curious, Mina watched her stepmother’s expression completely change as she read. Obviously, it contained good news.

 

Maltisha replaced the letter onto the tray with a bright smile and sent Helen away. “Brilliant! Good news Mina. Lord Raspallo has agreed to your and Fredrick’s engaged. He will make the announcement tonight at a grand ball.” She leaned forward taking her tea cup off the table, not noticing Mina’s dismay. “How wonderful it shall be! Everyone in the town will come! A spring ceremony, what a spectacle you will be in white. I think if you went with�"“

           

Anger overtook shock and Mina burst out, “I do not want to be a spectacle!” Her lungs had ceased to function at her will.

           

“Mina, you have no choice.” Maltisha slowly turned and smiled at Mina, the coldness in her eyes chasing away any warmth. “It has already been decided.”

           

“I do not and will never love him! It is my life. I should have a say as to whom I am to be bound to for the rest of my life!” Tears filled her eyes.

           

“You have no such right. It has been decided! You will marry Fredrick, and you will be happy!” Maltisha snapped.

           

“I will not!” Mina declared.

           

Stiffening, Maltisha glared at Mina. “You will marry him,” she said calmly, pausing to take a sip of tea, and then placing the cup back on the saucer, she continued in a stony voice. “Or you will be put to death, that is the law, after all.”

           

Hearing this, Mina could no longer fight her tears. Her cries burst from her like a wave as she ran through the parlor doors and down the bank, collapsing beside a tree at the brook.

           

"Why do you cry?” His voice sounded like a dream, soft and melodic. Wiping her tears away, she turned to see a young man emerge from behind the tree. Mina had never seen the likes of him before.

 

His dark olive skin was smooth and it seemed as if he had been skillfully crafted by the steady hands of an artisan rather than sprung from any woman's womb. Dressed in golden yellow pants, a cream tunic and a faded teal vest, he stood before her with elegance and poise. Long black curls fell perfectly around his firm boyish face, ending just below his shoulders.

 

She was in awe at his beauty. Hesitating, she answered, “She is always forcing me to do things. I have no say in anything. Parties, standing for por-"

 

"Who?" He interrupted softly, stepping into the light. He seemed to glow; the sunlight reflected off the sparkling metals ringing his collar and wrists.

 

"Huh�"oh, my stepmother. Ever since Papa left for Africa, she has treated me as if I were a puppet, here only for her amusement." Mina's tears trailed down her cheeks and she buried her face in her hands, her body trembling with her sobs.

 

The young man stepped forward and sat down beside her. He placed his arms around her, cradling her, providing a warm comfort. He smelled of lavender. “You have not stated why you are crying.”

 

Raising her head to stare in his eyes, “She received a letter this morning. She has arranged with Lord Raspallo for me to marry his son, Fredrick. She only just told me.” Mina leaned further into the man’s arms; she felt oddly safe with this stranger.

Within moments she had calmed, sat up and looked at him inquisitively. “Where did you come from?”

 

He drew back with slight hesitation. “Aw, I come from a land far from here.”

 

“What’s it like?”

 

“Not much different than your Stradova, colder maybe. The sun does not shine like this. Here it seems to have a life of its own.” He outstretched his hand in a sunbeam and let it play along his fingers sending reflected lights to dance their way across the girl’s face.

 

“What is your name?” She tilted her head slightly looking into his mossy green eyes.

 

“What is yours?” He grinned.

 

“Mina.”

 

He bowed his head in a greeting and introduced himself. “I am Razel.” They sat smiling at one another, until he looked away suddenly as if hearing something in the distance.

 

“What? Is something wrong?” She looked puzzled; she had noticed nothing, but the birds, the water, and the wind in the trees.

 

He turned back and smiled to assure her, “Nothing is wrong.”  Standing, he offered his hand. “Come with me. Do you like berries?”

 

With little resistance, she took his hand. “Yes I do, though I only get them occasionally if Maltisha permits it.”

 

“Oh? I had stopped to pick some when I heard you crying. Just over the bank there. You see?” Leading her, he pointed to their destination.

 

“You heard me crying from all the way up there?” She found it unlikely anyone’s hearing could be that good.

 

He stopped and faced her. “Yes, of course. When the woods are full of such delightful wonders, a sound as sorrowful as your weeping is hard to leave unnoticed.” He brushed her hair behind her ear running his finger down her jaw. She smiled softly and he took her hand to help her up the slope.

 

She could not understand how this stranger could instill so much trust in her, yet she did not care. When they got to the berry bushes, her eyes lit with joy and she smiled. “I never knew these were here!” She instantly started picking them one by one.

 

With a little bark of laughter, he joined her. Little time passed before he spoke.

 

"May I ask why you ran to the woods? It is not the safest place?"

 

“Maltisha says the same thing. But I am not afraid of these woods. They give me peace.”

 

“I see. You wish to escape, so you seek the one place she will not venture.”

 

“I would give anything to be free of them.”

 

“Anything? Really?”  He gave her a sideways glance as he tossed three tiny berries past his lips. “Anything is a powerful word.” 

 

Considering, Mina stared off through the branches in front of her. In a little voice, she said, “Anything…whatever the cost. I want to be free.” A tear ran down her face and Razel wiped it away; she collapsed against him. Accepting her in his arms, he rested his chin against her head.

 

Mina pushed back and stared up at him, the feeling the fading sunlight warm on her cheeks. Between shallow breaths, she uttered her desperate plea. “Take me with you! Free me of them, all of them, and take me away from this place so I never have to see them again! Please!” She collapsed again in his arms, her legs giving out under her as her cries took over.

 

He stared at her crouched at his feet. “You cannot come with me. It is not permitted.”

 

She gaped at him with a mix of confusion and anger. “What? You have to. Please!”

 

“I�"I cannot. I am not even supposed to be here. I’m sorry. I cannot take you with me. My hands are tied.”  He knelt down and took her face gently in his hands. “Please don’t cry. You do not know what you are asking.”

 

“Just free me of them, take me as far as you can. I am so tired of being controlled.”

 

“There is happiness for you here if you just open your eyes.”

 

Mina shook her head, “No, if I stay and marry Fredrick, I shall never be happy again.” Her sobs had hushed, but her body still trembled.

 

“What you are asking of me will not bring you happiness. Though I fear doing so is the only way you will be able to see yourself free.” He stood and helped her up. “I must leave tonight. My return is long overdue. I will come for you by the gate at--”

 

“I will not be here; I have to go to my engagement ball.” She looked away with shame.

 

“Go home, little Mina. It is getting late.” She looked up at him questioning his words. With a smile, he said “Go. Think about what you are asking. I will come for you, but know this, once your decision is made and things are in motion, there is no turning back.” He gently kissed her forehead. “Until tonight. The decision will be yours, whether it be a new beginning or goodbye.” Taking his hands from hers, he turned and disappeared over the hillside.

 

Stunned, she stood in silence. She made her way back home through the woods and stumbled through the parlor door, dropping to the sofa. Mina sat enthralled in her thoughts and had not heard Helen’s calls for her echoing through the courtyard. Rushed footsteps sounded through the halls followed by, “I have found her.” Maltisha entered the room to find Mina sitting in the dimming light, lost in thought.

 

“Mina! Where have you been? I give you the best news of your�"Mina!” Maltisha clapped her hands to jar Mina’s attention, “You have wasted all afternoon, and now we must rush to get you ready for tonight!”

 

Maltisha yanked Mina up the stairs to begin the process of making her presentable for the ball. “Fetch the hot water for her bath!” She barked down the stairs at Helen. Mina gave in and moved a little quicker to loosen the manacle of Maltisha’s hand.

 

Helen entered the wash room with the water and poured it into the basin. They roughly scrubbed the girl down, washing her back, arms, and hands. Seeing the red stains on her hands, Maltisha gawked. “Heavens child what have you�"berries! Where did you�"” She wielded the wash brush so violently to Mina’s hands that she pulled back in pain. “This is why I never let you eat them. Now your fingers are stained like some heathen’s!” She barked at Helen, “Find her a gown fit to wear gloves with!”

 

Maltisha thrust a towel at Mina to dry off with and jerked her to the vanity. She dragged the comb roughly through Mina’s hair and twisted it into place, jabbing in pins so it held. With every wince Mina received daggers from Maltisha’s reflection through the mirror in front of her. Without a second to catch her breath, Helen and her stepmother rushed her into her bedroom and hurriedly dressed her, with Maltisha pulling the laces of her corset especially taut.

 

They hurried Mina out of the house, past Jasper, and shoved into the carriage. She fixed her gaze out the window and prepared for the burning sensation to reach her ears when Maltisha slammed the carriage door behind her.

 

“Tonight is very important, not only to you, but to me. I know you never saw me as your mother, but I do consider you my daughter, and tonight will be one of the happiest moments I will witness in my lifetime.” Her anger had diminished into a sentimental babble. “I realize this is not what you want, but know this Mina, it is for the best. Fredrick loves you so, and in time you will love him, too.”

 

 Receiving no response, Maltisha sighed and swung her gaze to the moonlit countryside.

 

Without shifting her stare, Mina quietly apologized, “Forgive me, I do not mean to cause you so much distress.” Then she sat in silence.

 

The carriage stopped at the steps of the Raspallo manor. The light that escaped from the windows blazed through the shadows. Taking a deep breath, Mina stepped out of the carriage, climbed the steps accompanied by her stepmother, and was greeted at the door by an overwhelming burst of laughter and party chatter. Fredrick flitted to her side teeming with joy as she entered the ballroom. She tried to put a smile on, but was distracted by the lingering events of her afternoon.

 

Surrounded by a sea of people, Fredrick led her to the balcony where Lord Raspallo waited to make his announcement. The musicians were silenced, and the townspeople directed their attention to him. “Thank you my friends for joining me in the celebration of the long awaited engagement between my son, Fredrick, and Miss Mina Fairchild. I see these two�"”

 

The glimpse of her salvation�"the beautiful young man slipping through the crowd below, it ripped away Mina’s half-hearted attention to the announcement. For the first time that night she smiled, openly displaying her happiness, which was wrongly perceived by Fredrick and everyone else.

 

Claiming she was overwhelmed, she excused herself from Fredrick’s side begging a moment to collect herself. Once away, with the door to the library closed behind her, she leaned against the book shelf and exhaled in relief.

 

“Mina?” His voice was like sweet intoxicating liqueur. Razel placed his hand on her shoulder and gently spun her around to face him. Standing in the shadows gently illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the window, he caressed her face. “Have you made your decision?”

 

Leaning into him, taking his hand in hers, she looked up, “I wish to go with you. Nothing keeps me here. Free me of them and take me away.”

 

“You are sure about this?”

 

“I am.”

 

With a melancholy sigh he took her hand. “Come then.” He led her to the door and paused with his hand on the doorknob. Glancing down, he spoke softly. “You need to understand, you have made the decision.”

 

She gave him a loving look and then smiled. Razel tightened his grip on Mina’s hand and swung the door open. Emanating from a violent blaze consuming everything before them, a wall of devastating heat rushed over them.

 

Shuttering with fear, Mina tried to pull away; but Razel’s grip was too strong, and he pulled her through the flames. “Come.”

 

Horrified, Mina protested, desperately pulling away. He looked her in the eye,

 

“Mina, you have to believe me when I say, you will not perish!”

 

Seeing the sincerity in his eyes, her resistance eased. Mina closed her eyes in a fearful anticipation of what she might witness once she ventured into the inferno. Blindly following Razel, the heat consumed her. Feeling the flames licking her skin and unable to fight the urge, Mina opened her eyes.

 

The scene before her both fascinated and horrified her. Neither she nor Razel were affected by the flames. As she reached out to touch the fire, a hand jutted from the smoky blaze and seized her wrist. Her eyes met those of a desperate man pleading for help as his body charred before her. She could not stifle her scream as she shook off the burning hand. The shrieks of desperation, pain and suffering reached her ears, and the images of the burning bodies and crumbling remains became clear before fading away as she collapsed with the ashy snow raining down on her.

 

 

Waking to unusual echoes, Mina sat up confused and disoriented. “It was a dream.” Relief flooded over her until she opened her eyes. She was covered in ash and soot. Realizing it had all been real, he burst into tears, curling into a ball on the stony floor. The heat from the fire was gone from her body and a strange coldness settled over her.

 

“Why do you cry?” The words echoed in the shadows, reverberating off the stone walls.  She could not tell where it was coming from.

 

She sat up, searching the darkness, but saw nothing. Uneasiness poured over her. Where was she? How did she survive the fire at the Raspallo manor?. “Razel?”

 

“My dear, why do you cry?” he asked again, this time it seemed the shadows themselves were emitting the voice.

 

“You know why I cry,” she said whimpering, brushing the tears from her cheek.

 

“Are you not happy? Did you not ask for me to take you away?” His tone had changed, no longer soft and sweet, but harsh and bitter.

 

“Not this! This is not what I asked for, Razel.” Mina bent over, tears streaming, creating muddy puddles in the ash on her face.

 

“But, of course, it is.” Razel’s callus voice sliced through the shadows. Gone were the lyrical tones that had coaxed her trust of him from the beginning. “This is exactly what you asked for. You wanted this.”

 

“I wanted to be free of them! Nothing more!” Mina’s tears blurred what little she could see.

 

“Did you not say ‘anything…whatever the cost’?”

 

“Murderer! You killed them, all of them!” Her sobs grew more violent and she gasped for air.

 

“Me? No, no, my dear. I did only what you asked of me.” Razel took a step towards her out of the shadows. He appeared before her dressed as a king with a chest plate of copper, and robes of deep blue and gold that brushed the floor and swished as he moved. He still had a glow about him, though it was ominous now.

 

“You are the one who killed them, Mina. If anyone is a murderer, it is you.” Razel circled her, uttering his words slowly as if to drudge every ounce of regret he could out of her.

 

“I take it back! I take it �"” Pounding on the floor, her sobs took over.

 

“It does not work like that. I told you to be sure of your decision because, there was no turning back. I warned you.” He paused when she uttered a loud cry.

 

“You made your decision. You condemned them. Now you must live with the

weight of your decision.” He turned to leave the chamber, pausing at the door to look back at her over his shoulder. “For eternity.”

 

Confused, Mina ran after him, only to be cut off by the heavy sound of falling chains and a shuttering thud of a metal gate crashing down before she advanced three steps. An unearthly roar of laughter arose from the portal through which he left, echoing off the walls, ceiling and floor, as if taunting her.

 

“Razel!” She shouted after him. “You cannot leave me here!” Mina screamed, her voice breaking while she uselessly shook the massive gate, and watched him vanish around a corner. Trembling, she moved with shaky steps to the single beam of light leaking into the chamber and collapsed to the floor. The weight of her guilt slowly began to devour her mind.

***

“I truly thought solitary confinement would help her, Lord Raspallo.

I am sorry but your Mina is getting worse. Her delusions have become more violent, and I am afraid we both know there is only one thing left to do.”

 

Fredrick cried out slamming his hand to the table. “There has to be something else we can do! You know what that does to the patients!” Tears filled his eyes, and his head dropped knowing there was no other solution.

 

Dr. Chemsi remained still and quiet until he knew he had Fredrick’s full attention, “A transorbital lobotomy is the only way you are going to save her. She will be manageable, and your children will have their mother.” He handed Fredrick a consent form to sign.

 

Signing the form, Fredrick’s tears ran down around his open mouth which formed silent cries as he collapsed against the wall sliding to the floor.

 

© 2011 Delicate Grace


Author's Note

Delicate Grace
I liked the original much better...I had to cut over 2000 words to meet the length requirement for a contest with the school paper. It's still good, but hope you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A gripping story, Grace...I was enthralled like the others...a modern Greek tragedy...you are wonderful writer, Grace...awesome story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow...I did not see the plot twist at the end coming at all. This was a really beautiful story, and I really felt bad for Mina, even if everything was all in her head. A truly wonderful piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tragic but beautiful, I really enjoyed reading this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


your work is interesting am intrigued

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love the style of it. It's a good story. I'm also curious what you had to cut out for it but I really enjoyed what you had.

Good end.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very good! I liked the imagery and symbols you used, as well as your word choice. Parents and older people cracking down on a child's innocence, forcing them into being something when they just want to be free.. very beautifully written!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Twisted and tragic with a Cinderella meets Sucker Punch feel to it. Not bad at all. 2,000 words is a lot to cut out though. Have you thought about posting the original?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

548 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 19, 2011

Author

Delicate Grace
Delicate Grace

Jefferson, GA



About
At any given moment my mind is in at least four different places at once: Reality, Past, Future, and Dream. As an English major, I'm constantly pondering the topic of my next paper...my chance to make.. more..

Writing
Death Death

A Story by Delicate Grace