Next few Days

Next few Days

A Chapter by Jennifer

The next few days were good and bad, the good news was that Benny, Ethan, Max, Sarah, Kayla, Lynn, Xavier, and Lexi became my friends. I was happy my life almost perfect, until I saw a guy, he reminded of the other guy, suspicious and different. Like that thrill you get when around someone dangerous, that chill, suspense, you just love them because you like the idea of danger. I mean I don't think I did anyway. 
Well anyway back to the bad news, my mom and dad died. So I was adopted by Ethan's Family, I got used to there life quickly, Benny came over a lot (yes!) and he also comforted me a lot. 
I sat staring at the clock, I looked at Benny, teacher, and the clock. The final bell screamed, everyone shot out of there seats. I grabbed my backpack and followed Benny and Ethan out of the classroom all the way to Ethan's.
" Come to my room guys," Ethan said. " You sure E, I mean you gotta girl here too, I mean a very beautiful one too," Benny said. " Benny! Stop it," I said laughing while grabbing Wolf and Star. " Those cats are different, they seem paranormal," Benny said. " Benny not everything is paranormal, your just obsessed," I said. 
The cats jumped out of my hands wandering off outside through the cat door. I raised an eyebrow and walked upstairs to Ethan's room. Benny went upstairs, and almost fell down.
" Clutz much," I said. " Yea he is," Ethan said. "Hey! Im only a clutz when I wanna be," Benny said.

I laughed silently to myself, I looked at Ethan. "Let it out," Ethan said. I nodded and started busted out laughing. "Ethan! See what you made her do," Benny said. " Sorry bud," Ethan said. " Ok, i'm done," I said taking one last laugh. " Good," Benny said. I went upstairs and sat down with Ethan and Benny one the comfy bed.


© 2011 Jennifer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesomeness! you're becoming a great story writer little cricket,lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


not this again why do I have to be the cat obsessed with cheese nips


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 1, 2011
Tags: My babysitters a vampire


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

In Hell tbh



About
So, there is a lot to know about me. Want to know though? Shoot me a message or something. more..

Writing
Why? #2 Why? #2

A Poem by Jennifer


Idk Idk

A Poem by Jennifer