Working Title

Working Title

A Book by Dennis Shanaberg
"

The story of a man's devolution due to his seemingly meaningless existence in the doldrums of suburbia.

"

© 2010 Dennis Shanaberg


Author's Note

Dennis Shanaberg
Just a few things:
1. There is no title as of yet. Thus, working title is the name of it at the moment. Although, that kind of fits the story in a way, so we'll see.
2. Also, this is a work in progress. I will post each chapter as I write it, but I may revise parts of old chapters as well. It's possible that you may have read of an event in one chapter that I have gone back and changed and it may affect the later outcome of the story as a whole.
3. This is probably one of the most ambitious bits of writing I have tried, and I am putting a lot of myself into it. It is kind of part of my fear of what I would end up as if I did in fact end up working one day in the 9-5 suburbia. With that, I would really love any critiquing and criticism (positive and negative). I want this to be as good as possible, and that cannot happen if mistakes are not fixed. If I don't see them, maybe you can, and it'll be all the better for it.

Thank you for reading and hopefully reviewing and please keep checking back for future chapters. They will take a while to write, so be patient.
THANKS!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

It took 30 years to be able to write one that I will acknowledge. It i actually the fourth. But now I'm on a roll. Best of luck!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

710 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on May 31, 2010

Author

Dennis Shanaberg
Dennis Shanaberg

Mentor, OH



About
About my Life… It’s a preface far too long For anyone to read. It’s growing longer everyday. Filled with love and laughter, life and greed. more..

Writing