~A Heartless Devotion ~

~A Heartless Devotion ~

A Story by Dina Rabah
"

~ A short story of expression about a non-human female who has never experienced such a strong devotion toward a male human being. ~ - Short Story-

"
Can you dare to look in the eyes of a once fortunate devotion ?!
Can you behold the heart who trembled in fear because of you ?!
You seem to deny our beloved future together. You seem to shake in wonder because I am able to stand and stare into fear. 
Yet can you ever love me again ?! Could you ever hold these hands that have been torn from their childhood ?!
I have only known the suffering of War, Corruption, false determination and those idiotic idols whom I earnestly followed to prove myself wrong. But yet love seems strange to me. Even my senses seem to react stronger but in a weaker way. 
Tell me what is this emotion !!! Why does it crave to a touch of your skin?! Why does it devour such a strong desire to taste those weird sort of flesh called lips?! Why does my heart beat in a perfect rhythm with the counts of our single shared breaths?!

Why do I suffer in silence when your absence takes far too long away from my existence ?! As if am racing this world to win your presence. As if I am playing an innocent game too see that slight warm smile of yours. As if I fight every fiber of a cell in my body to count the days that has to be spent with you. Wish you could understand this wondrous new obsession of mine and forgive its random craziness for it yearns for you only.

Still am certain that you feel the same but in a much better perspective than mine for I have been laying in the darkness of an eternal moonlight shame. How can I consider you as my lover?! The lover of my heart, body, and soul which has molded to be your other half, meant to share this body with yours. 

Forgive those shattered prides that never knew about something called those beloved ones and dear to the pure hearted creatures. 




© 2014 Dina Rabah


Author's Note

Dina Rabah
this story is meant to be short and it describes her devotion in really weird way.
Hope you like it thought. Be really happy if i had some reviews and opinions about my writing. thanks ;-)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 24, 2014
Last Updated on February 26, 2014