Notice Me !

Notice Me !

A Story by Anxiety
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iaZFsIuzVs this song was I got the idea to write this story.

"

Their once was a boy tall, black hair, brown eyes, I used to want to marry him but then he made me angry and so did my best friend Rachel. You don’t want to know what happened to him? Well, I’m still going to tell you anyway because this story is all about me. Logan, I and Rachel were all in the same class in high school all you can here is talking of my classmates everywhere you go. I use to tell Rac how Logan was the first guy I wanted to marry and that I wanted him to be my husband forever and ever. One day after class I was going to talk to Logan and ask if we can go on a date with each other. But then I saw Rachel and Logan holding hands on their way to the park I started to follow them I made sure that they didn’t see me and that’s when I saw them kissing on the lips. That night after they kissed I went to Rachel’s house when her whole family was asleep I take a knife from the kitchen go to her room. As I was walking to her room I open the door and start walking to her bed with the knife in my hand. As I was in the middle of walking she almost woke up then she went back to bed. I’m at the foot of the bed I take the knife and stabbed her in the back just like she did to me that day. I STABBED and STABBED her so hard that I broke her back she died in her bedroom that same night. 


The next day one of my classmates asked if I know what happened to Rachel “ we just have to act like we don’t what happened okay me okay”. I asked everyone I meet "what happened to Rachel is she okay?" All of my classmates put their heads down finally Logan comes up to me and said:” I’m sorry Bexley but Rachel is dead”. “ Now for everyone to think that I didn’t do it I have to cry” I shouted "NOOOO!!!". A year has passed since I killed Rachel and Logan tries to get a new girlfriend but they don’t fall for him like they use to. Logan than out of pitty asked me out on a date I said yes. I’m going to meet him at the park where I’m going to kill him and my self so that no one knows who the murderer is. But at the park, the police came to try and arrest me but I had already killed Logan and all of the cops who tried to stand in the way of logan and me being together forever. I take the same knife that I killed Logan with and STABBED and STABBED my self until I could only use my hands to write my last thoughts of what happened and now as I die …… 

© 2020 Anxiety


Author's Note

Anxiety
I hope you guys have a nice day or night and happy reading ! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on September 12, 2020
Last Updated on September 12, 2020

Author

Anxiety
Anxiety

New york, NY



About
I'm 17 years old and I love to write what's in my heart. I write about everything and anything I hope you enjoy my writing. I hope everything gets better more..

Writing
I miss you I miss you

A Poem by Anxiety