Friendly Love

Friendly Love

A Screenplay by Desmund Tiny
"

first part

"

My name is Kisa, and this is my story. It was Valentines when I found out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. The next day I throw him a big tantrum.


Jason: Look, we don’t click anymore…I’m not okay with you..... you're like a statue in bed..... i'm sick of it.... let's break up......

Kisa: Wait, Are you dumping me? Why?! Wait!



*Jason ignore my pleas and walked away*


The next day


* I was walking with my friends, Althea and Jena. *


 I told them everything what happened and they pity me.


Kisa: I couldn’t believe that he cheated me and I got also dumped …..

         *cries*

Althea: That guy doesn’t deserve you.

Jena: yeah, he doesn’t deserve you….. don’t be sad now…. You can find a man who’s faithful to so cheer up!


*Psssst!! PsssssT!!!*


Josh: Howdy ladies?? 


Althea: still beautiful duh...... *fliiping her hair i the air*

Jena: How about you Josh? Still sad with your unrequited love?

Josh: hahhahah... Shhhhh.....

             * althea and jena leaves*



Josh and I lives under the same roof. His mother and my mother are close friends and also officemates too. We’ve been friends since kindergarten.We're like a big family. He likes to act mean to others but he’s actually nice.


Josh: You've been cryin' all night? aren't you? Coz you look like a panda.....

Kisa: Whatever.....


then suddely Josh grabbed my hands and he dragged me to a restaurant.

At the restaurant


Kisa: *sob sob sob* He replaced me with another woman, he cheated me arrrg I hate him!!! he even told me that I am like a statue in bed...... * then eat a lot*


Josh: *deep sigh* so you still like him?

Kisa: It’s not like that….. the only thing I couldn’t accept is the fact that he two timed me and he actually dumped me after the valentines….. My pride was hurt…I want to revenge!!!! I want him to feel miserable…. Arrrrg……but I don’t know how….

Josh: Don’t involve me there…….

Kisa: Fine….. do still have money??? * grins*

Josh: you didn’t bring your purse again… you’re not yet done, you’ll get ft with you gluttony.

Kisa: what? I just ate a little….

Josh: yeah right… just a little… * look at the finished dishes* a whole pizza, two plates of porkchop, one plate of lasagne, sticks of barbecue, a  giant parfait and still you’re hungry? * smirk*

Kisa: *puffed her cheeks* I want to eat!!! *suddenly leaves*

Josh: so it's really true.... hahahahahah

Kisa: what true?

Josh: those who has a heart break have four main desires... Desire to Eat, Desire to be Busy, Desire to sleep and desire To have Someone.... *grins*

Kisa: maybe...... hmmmp....


I was pissed off that time and unreasonable left him and rushed to go home. After a few minutes he got home with a plastic of foods and Cans of Beer I guess. I was sitting at the couch and we just stare to each other.


Josh: still hungry? * he grins* let's have drink..... I'll listen

A few beers open and lots of food have already eaten...


Kisa: I want him to cry like I did, to plead like I did.... *sob sob sob*

Josh: you really want to take revenge?  it's ok...... i'll help you......


I was really drunk and I have fallen asleep like a rock.....


The next day


It was beautiful sunny day but I feel uneasy. I remember that he would help to take revenge but I really don’t have any Idea what is he goin to do. The whole day seems normal. Nothing happens at all. Josh and I walked home like the usual.


On the way


I saw Jason and his new girlfriend and I think they have a serious quarrel


Jason: What?! I’m not two timing you….. believe me please… I never cheated on you.

Tisha: No, you said you never had someone..... you dumped her because she refuses to do it??? and if I refused to you're just gonna uggh!!! I feel sorry for myself and for that woman... we're breaking up

Tisha leaves



Josh is so ashamed of himself. He was dumped in front of many people. I feel sorry for him but inside my mind there’s a small voice saying “ he deserved that!”


Jason saw me smiling at myself. He walked towards me and got angry


Josh: you planned this right?You spread those rumors. You destroyed my life! You damn witch!

Kisa: I don’t know what are saying…..


Jason grabs my arm violently but somebody pull jason from his back


Kisa: josh!! 

Jason: who the hell are you?

Josh: I’m this witch’s warlock…. *he Punched Jason in the face*

 it was your fault no hers, and those aren't rumors

Jason: what?!!

Josh: I’m telling you … “don’t you ever touch her nor insult her moron”


Jason got scared. I was scared too because  Josh is filled with scary aura but somehow I feel happy.


Josh: are you OK?

Kisa:did you tell to his girlfriend? did you?

Josh: not exactly….. actually I told one of my friends that you were cheated by this guy. That friend of mine has a girlfriend in the tennis club who has a game practice with the tennis club of the school of Jason’s Girlfriend and then you tragic love story got spread like a virus

Kisa: I don’t want to be your enemy… you’re scary

Josh: don’t worry I will never do that to you promise

Kisa: Giggles that’s why I love you!!! You’re the greatest Best friend ever!

Josh: *Mubbles* yeah I love you too……

Kisa: what?

Josh: *smirked* nothing


© 2012 Desmund Tiny


Author's Note

Desmund Tiny
My first screenplay.... hahaha.... =3 it may not bee that good.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it when my names in writings.... gives me a better understanding. Oh and a more satisfying view of the perspective of the writer behind the scenes, Good write. Thank you for sharing. Cheers. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I don't know a thing about screenplays, but wouldn't it be easier if you wrote it in third person?
But good job anyways! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


actually.. i didn't read it all.. but because you're happy to made this screenplay.. 100 for you....

Posted 11 Years Ago


T'was really interesting but the arrangement of lines are quite confusing...
Good work...Medyo nga may mali s grammar pero ok lng, understandable p rin nman eh! I don't really care about grammars and spellings as long as I can still understand the idea.
Besides, I love the fight scene, wahaah! XD
Nice screenplay.
:)))

Posted 11 Years Ago


daming kulang..... aysus

Posted 11 Years Ago


Don't say it's not good!
I can say it's pretty good! It needs just some corrections in grammar..
Nevertheless, the storyline is perfect. :)
I can't help but smile when I am reading this.
And you have the perfect ending for this amazing screenplay.
Great job!
I am looking forward for your next screenplay! :))


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

525 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012

Author

Desmund Tiny
Desmund Tiny

About
I just want the name "Desmund Tiny" because it is one of my favorite character in the Novel "Darren Shan" but you can call me Des. ^^, errr.. Hello to my old writings!~ wew it's been years I gues.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114