Detective Watts and The Invaders From Beyond The Moon#1

Detective Watts and The Invaders From Beyond The Moon#1

A Chapter by Detective Watts

Chapter 1: Inspector Baggett

 

A shadowy figure crept through the dark, moonlit halls of The Louvre. Suddenly, a door opened and the room was engulfed in light.

“Stop right there Baron von Borl. Interpol has you surrounded. Give in now or I’ll be forced to shoot”

Inspector Baggett moved into the room, his gun trained on the thief.

“Curses, foiled again” The Baron shouted as he ripped a sword from a nearby display. Inspector Baggett fired on The Baron who quickly deflected the bulled back at him with the antique sword in thoroughly awesome way.

“Go go Baggett Bullet Stopper” the inspector somehow yelled before the bullet hit him.

Suddenly a wall of baggetts rose out of the marble floor to intercept the bullet.

The Baron ran across the room and leapt out of the window.

Inspector Baggett quickly ran after him, and followed him into the dark Parisian night.

 

Chapter 2: ALIENS

 

Von Borl tore through The Dark Streets of Paris, towards The Eiffel Tower.

“Not so fast von Borl. You can’t escape this time. The whole continent is after you.”

Watts suddenly moved from behind a corner, aiming his pistol at The Baron

“Muahaha. Detective Watts. So naïve. Haven’t you worked it out yet. I never come without a backup plan. (Yes. It does sound like he’s talking about contraceptives)

 

A glowing green saucer slowly descended on the tower.

“No, The Invaders From Beyond The Moon!” Watts Ejaculated in a completely wholesome manner, free from surreal overtones.

“Muahaha. That’s right Watts. There back and soon the whole empire will be ours”

A beam of energy erupted from The Saucer, pulling The Baron into the ship.

“Farewell Watts. We will meet again.”

 

Chapter 3: The Order of Badarses

 

“Our nation’s arch-enemies, The Invaders From Beyond The Moon, have returned.”

Sir Winston Churchill had once again called together The Order of Badarses

“They seek to destroy everything we believe in. They seek to force us to vote for The Republican Party, Sell our Nintendo Wii’s and stop doing the kinda things I like to do to Super Famicom game cartridges.

“Those fiends” A. Dinosaur called from the back of the room.

“We have to stop them.”

“How can we” replied King Leonidas

“We have no way of getting into space”

“We have a plan” replied Churchill

“Ancient Legend tells of a kingdom, lost beneath the waves long ago. Thousands of men with to much spare time have sought the ancient kingdom, but their efforts were for nought. The kingdom remained hidden, and they unemployed. Our Arctic Research Lab have recently uncovered manmade structures near the pole. We believe it is the ancient kingdom and within, if the rumors are true, lies the secret to travelling to the stars.

 

Watts, A. Dinosaur. I entrust you with this mission. Retrieve the secret to space travel and use it to unravel The Invaders From Beyond The Moon’s plans!”



© 2010 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
Yep... I could suuuure use some reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
Added on September 1, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010


Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing