Chapter 1: Providence

Chapter 1: Providence

A Chapter by Detective Watts

“Doctor Watson, I presume?”

Watson hesitated a moment, stunned by the man’s appearance. Freakishly tall, his gaunt figured was covered by a black, hooded cloak; leaving only a thin sliver of his sickly pale face discernable through the shadows.

“Uh, Alistair Crowley?”

Crowley nodded as he stepped off the train, brushing past Watson without breaking stride.

“I take it the others are already here” He called back.

“Y-Yes. You’re the last one to arrive.”

Watson quickly regained his composure and raced after Crowley, struggling to match his long, swift stride.

“We’ve set up a headquarters in the hotel across the street” he continued “Holmes thinks he has a lead but wanted to wait for the whole Order to arrive.”

Crowley walked ahead of the Doctor and, without answering disappeared into the hotel.

 

Watson hurried after him, arriving a short time after. In the middle of the room, his companion, Sherlock Holmes; stood speaking as Crowley and a half dozen others surrounded him.



© 2011 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
Unfinished chapter. I have no intention to continue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holmes and aliens. Could be interesting.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing