[The Rose Almanack]

[The Rose Almanack]

A Story by Germany Rose
"

A list of thoughts from a young Author. --Please Review-- Tell me if you want to add more. ^^;

"

"Why is the most fragile hearts made out of gold?"

-Germany Rose 


"When life is broken--think about a stained glass window. Even though it has been broken and torn every which way once put together--it becomes more beautiful than it could ever be intact."

-Germany Rose 


"I may not know what the meaning of life is, but I know that people give me definitions every day."

-Germany Rose 


"One of the hardest things to do in life is to accept the fact that you are forgiven."

-Germany Rose 


"I have come to the conclusion that there are dirty secrets in sterile environments."

-Germany Rose 


"When the depth of rooted destruction has become shallow, you know that your on the right path."

-Germany Rose 


"The only flaw that we can't outrun in life--is being human."

-Germany Rose 


"The flags do not make the difference--what they stand for does."

-Germany Rose 


"If what you see is what you believe, the same can be said for what you understand."

-Germany Rose 


"If you believe chivalry is dead--it's obvious that you have never been to Medieval Times."

-Germany Rose 


"An affair is the quickest death of a love you aren't worthy of."

-Germany Rose 


"I'm like a moth--forever gray, but eternally attracted to the light."

-Germany Rose 


"Through our memories, we are reminded of the person that we have become--through our dreams, we have hope for our future."

-Germany Rose 


"What are we? Barbarians? I told you to be good politically correct gentlemen when we torch the towns and deprive open thought."

-Germany Rose 


"The greatest tragedy to many in our nation today is that we know no morals."

-Germany Rose 


"Not to worry about my fear of people, my online social life is stellar."

-Germany Rose 


"A great hero or villain is born not of action, but deep resolve." 

-Germany Rose 


"The greatest kiss you can give to a writer, is to read their work."

-Germany Rose 


"Too little is expected from capable people."

-Germany Rose 


"You can never find your own self worth behind someone shadow, you have to realize that your priceless to begin with."

-Germany Rose 


"Abuse compliments and they lose their meaning, the sweetest false promises are the ones that hurt the most."

-Germany Rose 


"Eureka! I have an idea everyone! Let's be honest! said the formerly employed man at the IRS."

-Germany Rose 


"Maybe...God put our hearts on the left side of our body--so that we can be reminded that our hearts are not always right."

-Germany Rose 


-GermanyRose (Det.Harper)

© 2013 Germany Rose


Author's Note

Germany Rose
Please review ^^ and thank you.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an impressive list of quotes. Very thoughtful, very wise. Thank you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Germany Rose

10 Years Ago

Thank you ^^/
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Me
Each line is a diamond! A brilliant notebook of aphorisms.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Germany Rose

10 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 13, 2013
Last Updated on September 13, 2013
Tags: Writing, GermanyRose, Almanack

Author

Germany Rose
Germany Rose

GA



About
I view writing as an endless easel, with each abstract word exploring the vast intangibles of life! It holds my own personal resolve when my tears intermix with the journal in my pocket. (But of c.. more..

Writing