Her Guardian Angel

Her Guardian Angel

A Story by Dez H.
"

My daughter wrote about me what i couldn't even do on one page. It was an essay that she had to read in front of her class recently.

"

This story will be about the life of Desmond Hooten.

 

Walking in the feet of Desmond Hooten you don’t expect to see an alley without people that will hate you or not care for you. You don’t expect to see rich people walking their dogs, no you see people with tattoos and with there dogs on chains. Desmond is a 37 year old man who grew up in Indianapolis Indiana. He has been through shootings, a stab in his neck, and almost dieing. Desmond is my father and on January 10th he had a seizure and it was the worst one you could have. He stopped breathing and I saw it happen but when he got to the hospital the doctor said it was nothing wrong with him. My dad writes and he an author he’s wrote stories called Camille, Gone vs Chance , Paige, Turn to the next Paige, Chance vs the Lost Ghost, Darkness of the shadow “in which we both together” And last but not least the one he’s working on “Daddy’s girl.”

Desmond can tell you stuff even though you won’t think it’s true but if you ask me I think you should just take it as it as it is because then you meet the other side of him which is really funny so I wouldn’t want to go on that side. Desmond once told me “The power that you’ll ever need will be the things you read.” And I’ve stuck with that my whole life. He has his wrongs and rights he has three kids and a wife that loves him very much. He will never have a moment where you won’t hear about him so if you have ever had ever had a life like his good luck because right here is the life of Desmond Hooten.   

© 2014 Dez H.


Author's Note

Dez H.
I didnt change a thing and if you're reading it i've probably read it five more times. Tell me what you think, I'm proud because she got the highest grade in the class; but... you tell me.
she's a beast but if a little girl can write this about you then... holla.
007

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hi dad
i wrote a peom on my page its called the cure

Posted 5 Years Ago


Wow, Are you sure you didn't write this bro? Damn she got some skills!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow man you sure you didn't write this? that's pretty good coming from her! Damn i'm inpressed!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it is a great American story that belongs in One Nation Under God.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dez H.

9 Years Ago

right on baby girl i won't ever deny that i haven't been thru some things in my life but i seen myse.. read more
This would make a great intro to a movie.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Dez H.

9 Years Ago

wouldn't tho, but i just actually thought about how my lil girl saw me. right on playa.
P.S if you look the name up. I'm not that lil dude in Chicago, I got talent. Just jokin; nah i'm not Lol.
007

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

550 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2014
Last Updated on May 21, 2014

Author

Dez H.
Dez H.

Indpls., IN



About
To the man with an ear for verbal delicacies- the man who searches painfully for the perfect word, and puts the way of saying a thing above the thing said- there is in writing the constant joy of sudd.. more..

Writing