DEPRESSION OF AN OBSESSION

DEPRESSION OF AN OBSESSION

A Story by DhaVerd

You use to help me away from my depression, help it go away. But now you're gone, you're away. And I miss you like an obsession. This depression has grown. The pain is too much, I can't help but to groan and cry asleep. I wish I could keep your presence beside me, but you're gone, you're gone. Far away, but its not as if you would stay. I need you, you my obsession. Please just take away this depression. Listen to my intercession, I need your attention. Please stop with your neglection and show me some affection. I miss the connection that we once shared. When we cared so much for each other, but now that tension is lost. You were my perfection, you were my medication and now you're gone. I miss you too much my old friend. Please come back to me and rid of my depression, please, please my obsession.

© 2014 DhaVerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

my name is hat you wear me I wear you.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 17, 2014
Last Updated on November 20, 2014
Tags: Friends, friend, love, emotions, depression, depress, lonely, missing, lone, rhymes

Author

DhaVerd
DhaVerd

CA



About
I am a nerd, gamer, larper, and a big comic book fan. I love to write especially of my feelings or just a story that I find fascinating. I don't really have much friends, but that doesn't get too down.. more..

Writing