This Is Halloween

This Is Halloween

A Story by DiamondWolfz
"

this story was inspired by a song this is halloween the story will be horror story

"
 This Is Halloween
today is halloween and i don't trick or treat it's because like a kid thing and i'm a teen so it would be weird and i hate it. but my friends still trick or treating i can't hate them because they are my friend, and i have to go with them but i don't trick or treat still. well back to my room finally after all of that stupid things i did. i can't sleep so i played fortnite so that i can sleep. i'm slowly sleepy and i sleep with the computer on.
next day i wake up, i feel my head hurt from getting by something. but i don't really care about it very much. i get up get in the shower, get my uniform then i go to school, at school everyone just talking about how much candy they have and then i walk up to them saying "is trick or treating real? or even ghost real?" then i walk in my class. if you wonder why i don't like halloween is because of my sister death. she died when it's halloween and i'm still a kid that just see her own dead sister. i don't wanna think about it so the class is starting. i sit on the very back chair and because how bored i am, i fell asleep during the class. 
the next hour i wake up and i think the class and school is over everybody is gone so i went home to. on my way home i heard the neighbor played a music and i think it's a old music. when i'm at my house, it's not feeling like my home anymore it's getting hotter and i think it's because of the sun outside. it's really hot outside, so i went to my room and change my clothes to something more comfortable in this hot day. as usual i play fortnite again, someone ring my bell so i stopped playing then i open the door and nobody there so it think it's one of the neighbor then i go back and keep playing.
it's a dark night and i'm alone but still playing fortnite. my eyes hurt a lot so i decided to stop and go back to my room i didn't eat anything after all i'm not that hungry. when i'm about to sleep someone walk in front of my door i get up and scream "someone there?" no response then i go back sleep.
next day, i feel hurt on my back and i look on the mirror i see a scratched but i'm not sure because i don't have pet in my house. i heal it to make it not like a bad scratches anymore but the hurt is really bad. i get in shower then i wear my uniform and i went to school but nobody there so i think "there is no way nobody here" i check on my class to make sure that everyone is in class or they in their house taking holiday. and yes there is nobody here but there is someone who work in the garden of the school, so i go to them and say "where is everyone?" they just be silent. i'm just waiting for them to response but they not doing anything but then they started to look back slowly. one thing that it will not be forget is the have big black holes on their eyes and their mouth is wide open. i run back to my house because i'm comfused and scared at the same time. i lock my door then i run to my room i don't want this to be told or anything so i keep it my self.
the next day i wake up i feel like my house is getting cold then getting hot so i get out of my room and look out the window the sky is black like really black with my curious i get out of my house and look around. i look back then my house is gone, i'm just alone here. then there's a sound behind me then i see a monster like scp i keep running until i fell down, i wake up in a forest and i got time to search what is that i see, i searched it and it says it's the rake. i still can't believe what i just see, i thought it was a dream and only a dream but since that i just realize that i'm in a forest with a big tree surrounding me. i walk around and i see a paper with a man with suit and tie he just look white in a black suit and i remember when i'm kid they got story of slenderman, the man with no face. someone is behind me and i see a white no face man with a long hand and very tall. i started running then i fell into a diffrent dimension. and my body hurt from falling through the portal and i'm in a room with no one but my self. i got tied up with chains and my legs got chained to, a girl with straight pink hair coming in the room with a big knife on her hand she said "do you wanna taste a cupcake?" i say "WHERE AM I! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!" she looked at me and cut the chains off. i started running when i'm running i see a body and brain from a body then i thinking "this is girl is crazy" i walked out and i see this was a cupcake store, i look back and i see how this cupcake made and i heard someone say "this cupcake is amazing!" and i  can't believe she's been making cupcake from a body. when she come from behind the portal opened again and i fell. 
now this time i'm at my house. i'm scared and feel terrible now there is a bus that was like a battle bus from fortnite. someone is getting out of the bus and the bus is drive away but the person is the one that i'm not sure of walked in my house, that person try to get in my room i think it's a male and he's knocking the door so hard that i can even hear him even from inside. he get inside my room walking towards me, he looks at me and his left hand turned into a big knife and the knife was going to my neck. i started shaking cause i'm so scared he looks to me again and say "don't even bother the ghost or the spirit  on the halloween of it might get worse than that..." then he disappear into dust. i'm so shocked of this tragedy. but since that i don't give a damn about halloween

© 2019 DiamondWolfz


Author's Note

DiamondWolfz
this is a story that inspired from a song this is halloween

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 14, 2019
Last Updated on May 14, 2019
Tags: #horrorstory

Author

DiamondWolfz
DiamondWolfz

Just back from the long time vacation



About
judt decided to change my bio lol more..

Writing