love is a lovely coincidence

love is a lovely coincidence

A Story by Diana Dondon
"

it a short story show how a coincidence can grow to a great love

"

One upon time there was girl….. She promised her heart that she will never ever fall in love

And the days   passed by and she always replied “I will never fall in love” till that day when she heard his voice her life changed upside down………….. She felt something out of extraordinary as the promise that she gave was vanished like she never promised.

The days go on and she began to feel so attached to this guy, she start waiting for him to talk to her every night, waiting for him to text her in the morning, she began to love him without telling him her feeling. One day he asked to meet her in the first she refused but his insist let her accept, when the meeting day come her heart wanted to get-out form her chest from happiness….. He called her “where r u now??” she said “am close to u” that’s the first time there eyes contacted, and after this meeting she had known for sure the she loves him and he is the one who will be the lifetime partner, but with this love kept inside she couldn’t say it because she knows he doesn’t share her the same feeling she became so sad, she couldn’t handle it any more……. They meet each other before she confess to him he asked her “do you love me??” she was so shocked from his words all she had is to be shy and say “YES” he smiled and told her “I had known that from long time but I was waiting for u to say it but u didn’t so I took a chance and asked u about Ur feeling for me”, she kept silent and went home without asking him about his feelings, one day she couldn’t handle his cruel so she decide to leave him,,,, days passes by she missed him but her mind was telling her not to call him. 

One day she woke up and checked her phone she saw a missed call from him, she called him and asked him “what do u want??” he said “I need to talk to u its urgent” she accepted to meet him after a long time, when she meet him he hugged her and told her “ I love u and I will never let u leaving me anymore” she felt so happy that day, the days moved on and there love grows bigger at the time, they had ups and downs but they never left each other.

 

That’s the true love u meet some by coincidence and they become Ur whole life.  

© 2016 Diana Dondon


Author's Note

Diana Dondon
what do u think about me dialogue?????
if there is any comment or critical pls say it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016
Tags: love, coincidence

Author

Diana Dondon
Diana Dondon

amman, muslim, Jordan



About
i love writing,,,,, and my writing is simple more..