A Young Woman

A Young Woman

A Story by DianaRosado
"

Is a story that any woman and people in general can relate to just a daily life story

"

A young woman who’s seems to be happy with who she has become is a really sad person because0 the person she is inside it’s not the real her on the outside. There are reasons for everything in life; the woman is trying to find a way out to show the world who she really is. Music seems to be the only thing she is more interested in that’s the way she expresses her feelings and her deeper thoughts. Finding herself is the most important thing to her; she wishes to be that free spirit that can do anything she desires without anyone intervening in the way she lives her life.  Even though dreams seem far away there is one she wishes comes true; as you all know every young woman dream is to find the one they love. What is Love? There is not a person that can describe this; why you ask…. Love is something you feel not something you can really explain. Love to this woman means having to devote her life to only one man, but the people around her little do know that she hasn’t found her soul mate yet.  To the woman music is love; the melody is the heart beat of that person and the lyrics is there confection. She really is scared to never find that person who has her heart; when she finds that person she will right away that he holds her heart and will forever. Her dreams are not just dreams but paths in life she can choose. Her fantasies are simple and really close to her heart. She wishes to be happy in this complicated and cruel world; to her she is her to find her destiny and please the one who created her and the one is most is God. 

She loves writing stories and love poems at nights were the moon glows brighter and when stars whisper the love they have lost but are trying to find. The way life goes by and she seems to have lost her but somehow she finds a reason to be thankful and stay stronger than before. The wind blows and the woman knows that there a story she most tell. The second Start to the right you see holds a love that is hurting every day and night for that one the lost; as the star talks to her she cries and types the Story of a True and Lasting Love. The Star says my Name was Lee I was a smart kid at the age of 15 I was born in to a wealthy family and my life was nothing close to normal, but in a way I was happy because I had a friend who meant everything to me her name was Ailee who had a hard life, but still she would always smile.  I was overseas but came back to Korea because my father was Ill and I decided to stay and finish school there; that’s how I meet Ailee and I Knew she would be someone special to me. As Lee told his story the woman began to understand what love should be but lee said "True Love never dies but sometimes is not possible". The next morning came the woman was thinking about what lee told her and she said " Love is a wonderful feeling but also a deathly one too". "Life is unfair sometimes but worth living".

© 2013 DianaRosado


Author's Note

DianaRosado
this is just a little part of a fiction story i am working on. please tell me what you think thanks. GOD BLESS YOU ALL <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on May 23, 2013
Last Updated on May 24, 2013
Tags: Fiction, love, life, drama, reomantic

Author

DianaRosado
DianaRosado

Dallas, TX



About
Hey Diana here I love music & Acting. I love God, Family & Friends. God is my Guide! I am a Puerto Rican & a Total Romantic. I am a Kpop Lover and a Korean Drama fan Music is my life. i am 23 years o.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Story by DianaRosado