So Many Feelings Go Unsaid

So Many Feelings Go Unsaid

A Story by Diksha
"

All we need is someone to "Listen" without judging.

"
There are times when you want to reveal or uncover your feelings but you can't, you just can't because of the fear of getting ignored once again? Or may be you've made peace with things and have accepted that whatever happened or happens in your life is none of their business. Yeah. Truth it is. But that happens, right? We're all human and it's fine if we someday say too much and the very next day stay quiet for hours, but amidst of all this what do we search out for? We search out for the ear to listen to us, to ask us about what happened to us and why are we happy, sad, low, chirpy, excited, emotional, angry..and everything that exists. There are many feelings and emotions within us which are evolving so fiercely and are just trying to come out so badly, but.. but we keep them within us now, because now we're all grown ups. Yes. That's what they call it. We're now "adults". And we "adults" know how to hide what we're feelings inside quite well. Now, we know the emotion called "Fear" which restrict us and our feelings to come out.. But still somewhere deep inside, our heart want somebody to "listen".
Just "listen".
Now that I've written it all right here, I have few queries to place. Why is it so hard to just sit and listen?  Listen to the one who need to share out his/her mind, feelings, emotions. Why are we all so equipped with work and our "ohh-so-Hi-tech" life that we don't care about the sufferings of the one's we meet regularly or text regularly?
All that we need is to listen gracefully and give people acceptance while they speak their heart out coz that's what will give them courage to do it more often.
Remember to just "Listen" coz right around you "So many feelings go unsaid".

© 2020 Diksha


Author's Note

Diksha
Please do provide your valuable feedback after reading my write-ups.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on February 26, 2020
Last Updated on February 26, 2020
Tags: story, fiction, stories, poem, non-fiction, feelings, art of listening

Author

Diksha
Diksha

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
Wandering soul trying to figure out LIFE. Also, a working marketing professional hustling to maintain my own not so high maintenance lifestyle. more..

Writing
Firefly Firefly

A Story by Diksha